On the 8th of August, my girlfriend and I had un-protected sex. I didn't ejaculate inside her, but it's highly likely that I pre-cummed inside her, and I recieved a blow-job before we had sex so any sperm cells from previous ejaculations would had dissapered. Nearly two weeks after that, she had her period, but said that it was light period. She has a sick feeling sometimes, and sometimes tired, and weeing slightly more often. She is due for her next period in a few days but fears that she may be pregnant. Is it possible that she is?

Hi Dave,

It's possible but probably not likely. Her symptoms may indicate a urinary tract infection.

Since she had a period, different than usual, she could take a home pregnancy test.  

FYI, did you ejaculate when you had the blow job?  If so, any semen would remain in your urethra.  Just by inserting your penis it would then be squeezed out and into her vagina.

Good luck.

I didn't ejaculate during the blow job, unfortunately I find it nearly impossible to ejaculate during oral, only in unprotected can I actually go.
It's not likely that she has that infection, but never the less I shall have her tested. Thanks