Me and my girlfriend attempted to have intercourse for the first time. I couldn't penetrate through her as she was too tight. We tried the cowgirl position as well as the missionary but I barely went inside her. I did not ejaculate niether did I have any pre cum as I didn't masturbate or have any sexual activity that day. Apparently we made this attempt 2 days before she was due for her periods but she's 6 days late already. She has been through some other stress including travelling and some sickness immediately after the day we tried having sex. Could she be pregnant? Please advise urgently

By this situation it is less likely. If you had precum on you and had recently ejaculated without using the bathroom then that would be cause for worry. Go get her a test. Since she is late on her period it most likely will show the true results.