My girlfriend and I had unprotected sex I did not cum inside her I pulled out then half n hour later she gave me a hand job and then I came her period is 7 days late and she is having the sore breast like she often does when her period is about to come. She is also really worried What are the chances she is pregnant?

Hi Tbw,

With any sexual contact there is a risk of pregnancy.

When did you have sex?

She can take a home test now.  She must use her first morning urine, her wake up pee, for the best accuracy.

Good luck.

About 2 weeks ago we had sex but her period was ment to come on 4th What are the chances my girlfriend is pregnant?

So you had sex around 29 January and she should have started her period on 8 Feb.

Timing wise it would likely be just after she ovulated. There is a chance of pregnancy.

Since she is late you can test. She MUST use her first morning urine.

Good luck.

Here is the deal. Your pre cum could get her pregnant but I don't believe that she is so relax. Also if by chance she is, get a DNA test you don't know if it's someone else's. Also the best thing to do rom now on before your ready to cum, pull out and have her give you head and cum in her mouth. Do it well before your ready to cum. Get her use to swallowing your cum and that way you won't get her pregnant. 

She has just got her period would that mean she is not pregnant? But planing to get test as soon as possible