Ok so heres the story. I masturbated last night around like 10 and my girlfriend came over at around. I stuck it inside her maybe twice and then pulled out. But i didn't ejaculate inside her. I peed once or twice before she came over. Does the pre-cum have sperm? What are the chances of her getting pregnant? Btw shes ovulating right now as her period usually hits from the 20'th-26'th. please reply quickly. I haven't slept in days.

Pre-cum can contain sperm in some men according to some UK research. However, in all men it will be present in pre-cum if there were residual semen from a previous ejaculation. However, if he has 'peed' after the last ejaculation, it is likely that 'residual' sperm will have been killed. But you haven't spoken about any semen left on the outsideof the penis. You said "I masturbated last night around like 10 and my girlfriend came over at around" - around when?

The chances are that she is not ovulating if you expect her period to start 20th May. What dates did her last 2 periods start.