Yes i have two questions. #1 can pre-cum in pregnate a female? I had sex with my girlfriend about 4 days ago and was only inside her for about 5 seconds at most, i did not cum and because of earlier going ons of the same day, was "dry" as far as pre-cum was concerned. however, hypothetically if i did pre-cum, could she be pregnant? Also, after all this happend, she took a shower. Would this prevent any inpregnation? I know I did not ejaculate inside her, and signs of any cum (pre-cum or ortherwise) would have been evident when I pulled out. Thanks for the time.

Any help would be appreciated,

virtuoso

Quick answers, yes and no!

Pre-cum can cause pregnancy as it can have sperm in it.

Shower would not prevent pregnancy. Once sperm get in there, no amount of washing is going to get them all out.

Basically, wear a condom whenever you are "messing around" with each other.

dude ur is not going to having a baby and no a shower will not remove cum

precum has been tested to not have sperm in it. If the guy had ejaculated earlier then the precum can have sperm that was left over, but that can be fixed if the guy just urinates right after.

I am so confused on the 2nd question

Because I have had a couple of my exes bust inside me and I usually wash it off during shower and I never got pregnant.
Can someone elaborate as to why this is .....

to the "guest" before me, having her exes "bust in", you're probably barren if you haven't been impregnated after such event(s).

It is not true that you are barren because your bf ejaculated and you didn't get pregnant. It is also NOT true that the shower prevented pregnancy. The only thing that is known to prevent pregnancy is reliable birth control like the pill or the condom and even this is not 100%. If your religion is against birth control natrual family planning can be used but, even this is not 100%.

Women do not conceive every time they have sex. The egg is only present in the womb during ovulation, which is for a few days a month. If you do not have sex during this exact time it is unlikely that you will become pregnant even if he ejaculates. Basically, you didn't get pregnant because you got lucky! If you are taking chances with unprotected sex just hoping not to become pregnant, this is a very bad idea that could result in you become a parent sooner than you want.

You need to see a heathcare provider to discuss your real options to prevent pregnancy. You also need to talk to them about preventing STDs. Please trust a trained doctor or nurse to help you with this instead of what some misguided people post on chat boards. There are many free services that can help if you are in need (planned parenthood is one). Also, if you are underage, helathcare providers can be trusted to be confidential. They can not tell anyone (including parents) what you discuss without your consent.

Remember that only abstinance is 100% but, if you are not going to be abstinant at least be responsible. See your doctor ASAP!

i fingered my self after i did oral to my boy friend and my hand had pre cum on it but i wiped it off and i didnt touch my self until mabie an hour later could i be pregnant(im 16) :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

user above me no 99 percent no chance...once the sperm dries it is dead anyways and this usually happens within a matter of seconds
Also pre cum doesnt contain sperm unless there is left over sperm from a previous ejaculation..so dont worry! :-)

im 15. and just had sex with my boyfriend. a week ago. we were messing around, and he poped it inside of me. he thrusted it a couple times. and pulled out. maybe about 30 seconds. we DID NOT cum inside of me, but i am SOO SCARED he pre cumed and im pregent, like i wake up with these sharp pains in my stomach and stuff. AH im sooo scared. can someone please help me--Young and stupid.

I am 16. I recently had sex with my gf. And it was our first time. At the start, I put my penis inside, but like 20 seconds after, I took it out and put on a condom. Later, I took it off and trashed it. But we weren't done yet...Is it possible that the condom could have wiped off the pre-cum? And about the certain time that a girl cant have her egg fertilized. I have already visioned what would lie for me in the future, and I'm hoping that she isn't pregnant. Oh, and this might be important info, but the last time I ejaculated was the night before came over. I wiped off, showered, and urinated so from what I've heard that makes things better I think. -Blind and Dumb

Don't worry, my boyfriend and i did the same last weekend and i've been freaking out for almost a week already. I jacked him off and wiped my hands, then i later fingered myself. He "helped himself" for a while, wiped his hands, then fingered me for a min or two. So it wasn't wet, but i'm sure it was dry... So if anyone has any more information, please let me know.

hey you are not stupid at all we all make mistakes in our life.. im am the living fact that ppl do get preg with pre cum even if they are inside of you for 30 sec or 5 sec as long as they precum u can get preg!!!! hope u see a doc very soon and you are ok

you can get pregnant from pre-cum if the male had cumed earlier before, pre-cum is ment to lubercate and doesnt contain sperm but it can pick up left overs from earlier, urination will kill off any remaining sperm after cumming and therefore precum will be harmless

vAshleyb wrote:

needs reasurns wrote:

i fingered my self after i did oral to my boy friend and my hand had pre cum on it but i wiped it off and i didnt touch my self until mabie an hour later could i be pregnant(im 16) :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

ok i have a question, me and my girl friend were doing. i had a condom on and after about 5 mins i ejaculated and kept on doing her for 1 more minute. the condom was still on it didnt burst or anthing could i have gotten omy girl pregnant.