Okay, so me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex a couple days ago. It was about 6 days after her period and i made sure to pull out before i could ejaculate. However, i've heard that pre-cum could contain sperm and now i'm somewhat worried. I made sure to clean the pre-cum off my penis before i inserted it but i'm wondering if some may have remained and gotten inside her. My previous ejaculation was about 12 hours prior to us having sex and i had urinated a couple times in between. What i want to know are the chances of her being pregnant?

Hi Didou,

There's ALWAYS a chance of pregnancy with any sexual contact.

Precum is considered NOT to contain sperm if you have not recently ejaculated, as in since the last time you urinated.  You're good.

Just an FYI for the future, wiping it off won't help.  Just putting your penis into the vagina can "squeeze" any precum out of your penis and into her urethra.  It's inside you.

Hope it helps.

Uh, if sperm when into her urethra then she'd have sperm in her urinary track lol. A woman's urethra is outside the vagina and has nothing to do with it. That's how women pee...

I'm only human. I meant vagina. Sperm from his urethra into her vagina.

Hi I had sex with my girlfriend on the last day of her period...what are the chances of her getting pregnant?? #young & dumb

It all depends upon when she ovulates Shoto. It varies in all women.

Chances could be as high as 20%.

If it's been less than 3 days you might consider an emergency contraceptive - Plan B or Ipill for example.