Sept 19th I didn't take my depo shot(birth control) and received a cycle on Sept 22nd which I had for 3 to 4 weeks. A couple weeks after my period had stop I had sore nipples, my breast was even sore on the sides but only to the touch. That went on for about a week or so. Then I started getting lower cramps in the bottom of my stomach(on and off). I also had white discharge every time I wiped. I took 2 cheap pregnancy test which both were negative. So I called my doctor to make a appointment. Guess what is not until Dec 17th. So yesterday evening I had brown discharge when I wiped the second and third time I wiped it was clear discharge with a little blood in it. So I thought maybe my Aunt Flo is coming. So I woke up early this morning and no surprise she hasn't came. Then me and my husband had intercourse I was very wet but not the type of wet I usually be. As we cleaned ourself I had Aunt Flo on the bath towel but it was a very dark orange near to a very bright red. I went to the bathroom and hour later and there's nothing on the pad. Can anyone help me please?

hi Me and my gf were fooling around and we didn't think of until now. We didn't have any sexual intercourse or sex. my girl friend had some precum on her hand and after that she started to play with vagina but never finger or anything. so What are the chances of getting pregnant through pre-cum transfer from hand?