So I'm concerned. I normally have regular periods and I'm on birth control(yazmin). But two or so weeks before my period I stopped taking it. I did have intercourse and the condom broke. I had pregnancy symptoms such as sore breast increased appetite, discharge (large increase), Very dull cramping, at one point I believe it was the weekend before my period I experienced horrible stomach problems. After everything I ate I would have to use the restroom. I don't know why. Normally I experience cramps the night before i get my period and i got none. Which was very weird. Then the day I expected my period all I got were small cramps . And discharge. I took a pregnancy test but it came back invalid. And the next day (1 day late) I thought I had gotten my period . I experienced very light cramps. And a very light flow which isn't normal. It was bright red but had more of a clear color and barely left a mark om my pad. It would only come out when I wiped ... which again isn't normal . And progressively started to turn brown and only lasted for the day maybe a few hours . The next day I then only experienced streaks when I wiped. Now I assume I may be 5 weeks all of my symptoms are gone. I don't understand why. Could anyone explain.

Also I would like to add that I've been very bloated and my stomach sticks out way more than it used to. I've always developed a lot of acne. None of these things are normal for me. Especially eating every two hours.

I had intercourse with my partner on the 24th Feb and on 4th March my nippples were very sore and on 5th March I had redish/brownish discharge and then bled slightly heavy on the 6th with a few pains, 7th I'm lightly bleeding with a few pains and still sore nipples andvery tender breasts, but im not due on my period until 20th March and I still have sore nipples and tender breasts. Is this a sign of pregnancy or can it be stress that bought my period on?