I'm not sure if what I'm having is my period or implantation I have no cramps lightly brown red blood nothing to big so far feeling very tired I get flutters in my lower abdomen boyfriend and I are trying to conceive we had intercourse two days after I ovulated but not sure how accurate that is but I took one of those cheap test but negative but my breast are slightly sore headaches and dizziness and a lot of potty breaks lol  

Health Guru

Hi Michelle, if your right and it was 2 days after ovulation then I very much doubt your pregnant as the egg only survives for about 24 hours after its released unless it's been fertilized.

How long ago did you have intercourse that you think you could of hot pregnant from, when did you take the pregnancy test?

I took it 3 days before but it was one of those cheap ones I had intercourse last week right now it's no cramps light bleed doesn't feel like a cramp I guess I'll see what tomorrow brings

Health Guru
If you mean you took the pregnancy test 3 days ago and you only had intercourse a few days before that then that's probably why it gave that reading because it was to soon.
You need to wait at least 7 days minimum before taking one even then it may be to soon, the best time to take a test is when you take your first pee after waking up mornings as that's when the hormone will be at its most concentrated in the urine.
If you don't get your period next week then wait a few days after its supposed to have started then take another, the best time to have intercourse if your trying to conceive is from around day 10 from the start of your period if you have a 28 day cycle as sperm can survive up to 5 days in the vagina waiting for ovulation to take place.
Hope this helps you :-)

No pregnant full raft of Aunt Flo came this morning but thanks for the advice much appreciated

Health Guru
Well at least I have you some advice on best times to try for pregnancy.
You can also tell when you close to ovulation by the position of your cervix and also by your cervical mucus what's is clear and has the consistency of egg white during ovulation, in the for days leading up to ovulation I would say to have intercourse mornings and nights to give the best chances. :-)

Thank you!! I will let you know

Health Guru
Your welcome, if you need any more help/info feel free to ask and all the best with getting pregnant :-)