I started my period on June 15 and it ended on the 20th. I had unprotected sex on the 23rd and on the 25th, my period tracker app indicates that I was fertile and on the 30th I ovulated. 

The sex was protected with a condom, and then it broke but we kept going without one and he had precum. I also heard condoms have spermicide. He didn't ejaculate inside of me because he pulled out in time. He masterbated the night before and had urinated in the time inbetween. Literally maybe 7-9 hours after, I got a plan b pill, but mind you I weigh 235 so I'm not sure if it could work on me? 

Today and yesterday, July 2 and 3, I don't feel anything weird. I just have sore breasts and the typical white discharge you get from ovulation. I read online that sore, tender breasts are common during ovulation, but they're also a symptom of pregnancy. So thats really confusing me. I don't have access to a pregnancy test right now. 

So to break it down...

My period lasted 5 days, 3 days after that I had unprotected sex and he pulled out in time. 7-9 hours after the intercourse, I took a plan b pill. 2 days after, I became fertile and 5 days after that I ovulated. 2 days after ovulation, I still continue to have white discharge and now I've had tender breasts for about two days. 

By the way we also had sex the day I ovulated but it was with a condom, and I gave him head until he came. That day my cervix were REALLY low, like I felt that haha and the sex was rather rough, and hard so maybe the tender breasts are coming from the hormones from having sex?

Sounds like me. My fiance and i had intercourse the day after my period ended. We used a condom but it failed on us so i took plan b that day. This was july 3rd. The first few days after taking plan b i was super moody and had terrible headaches. That has all since gone away but ever since july 9th/10th i have have terrible breast pain and my nipples hurt when touched. I have been experiencing this breast tenderness for almost 5 days now. It sounds to me like in your situation its just Plan B. If you take it before ovulation you should be fine.

Hope this helps!