I have been on the pill for almost 2.5 years now and myself and my boyfriend have always used a condom with the birth control just to be safe.  Yesterday was my last active pill and was the first time we didn't use a condom. I am highly paranoid and cannot remember if I forgot to take a pill until the next day or if I took it at the same time everyday.  I don't know if i should try plan b just in case or I should just wait and see if i get my period, or would it be better to start a new pack without taking the inactive pills (so i wouldn't get my period).  I am just really nervous and confused.
Thanks!

Well im not a doctor buy i would have to say that if you are pretty faithful with taking your pill everyday and dont miss then not using a condom is ok.  That is what the birthcontrol pill is designed to protect against and it is 99.9% effective if used properly.  Hope this helped.