Ok so i am a realy worrier. My gf and I had sex 6 weeks and 4 days ago we used a condom that had spermicaidal lube on it and had no malfunctions with it. She is on the pill and didnt miss one. She didn't have her period a few days later and started her new pack of pills on time. Her pills only have 2 inactive days. Since she has missed her period she has taken about 15 pregnancy tests and they all came out negative. She then got her next period which was 10 days ago and it was right on time and was normal. Since then she has taken 5 more pregnancy tests, for my sake, all that came out negative. She tells me that she is 100% sure that she is not pregnant and that i have nothing to worry about but I am just a big worrier and the fact that she didn't have period worries me. So should i still be concerned about her being pregnant?? Thanks

You don't have anything to worry about, your girlfriend is not pregnant! When a girl is on the pill it's actually very common to skip a period. All of this could be read in the little insert that is in the pack of pills. So just relax and enjoy!