Hi.

Before I tell my story I would just like to say that I do know that what I did was stupid. I know that I should have been more careful but it’s way too late for that now. And I do know that you cannot get pregnant from anal sex itself. So even though i know everyone just wants to help I would like it if you just read the whole story first before judging me and calling me dumb please. I've been beating myself up enough already. I know it’s long as well but please I need some type of advice.

So, it all started when my boyfriend (Who just left for the Marines two days ago) came over. He knows that I’m not really ready for sex yet so we haven't done it. We were just sitting at first then one thing led to another of course and we started fooling around. This is where it gets the most embarrassing so please be nice to me . He was still sitting and I climbed on top of him. He pulled down my pants and my panties just little bit. Only enough so that my butt was exposed, then he put his penis in my butt cheeks and started moving but he didn't go completely in. So I'm not completely sure if it counts and anal sex or not. Anyway we had done this plenty of times before and he never ejaculated from it (usually because i would stop him after like 2 minutes.) so I didn't think much of it. But this time he did. I didn't even feel it a first so i didn't know. Then I stood up and felt the wetness there.

I went to the bathroom right after and wiped myself. I know I should have done a better job but I was just in so much shock because that had never happened before. My boyfriend left half an hour later then I took a shower right away. I made sure I cleaned myself good in the shower. But while I was in the shower I also realized that he did cum very close to my vagina. Not thinking it was too big of a deal but still worried I looked some stuff up. Honestly I didn't think that you could really get pregnant by semen just getting in close contact with your opening. (A reason why I believe all High schools should be teaching sex ed) So now I'm just really worried, most of the places that I have looked say it’s a very slim chance that I could be pregnant but it's possible. Also when he ejaculated it went upward past my pants, I could tell because of the stain that was at the waist. So I don't think too much got too close. I thought about the morning after pill but I don't turn 17 for another month and a half. And it's too late now.

So this is where what I think might be symptoms start. The incident happened on the 13th, the next day I think I was feeling okay. Nothing I thought was odd. Then on the 15th I noticed I was having discharge it was white/clear and kind of thick but I get that all the time, it seemed like a little bit more than usual that day though. I had a little bit of dizziness but I think that was because I hadn't really eaten that day. Yesterday no discharge, but I had a little more dizziness and a headache. I had pains in my stomach but it felt more like knots than cramps. I had a lot of gas that day too. So do you think it’s way too early to be having early pregnancy symptoms? Can you get so many in the same day? Do you think it's all in my head and I should stop stressing myself out so much?

I know the only thing I can do is wait for my period. But that's my last question. If this is June 17 and my period should start on the first week of next month. If I am pregnant will I get it? Or would I have to wait the full six weeks and wait for my august cycle to tell?

Thanks for reading this I know it was long. It's just that this coming up year is my last year of high school. And I don't want to spend it pregnant. My boyfriend is gone for a whole 8 months. I don't really have anyone to talk to about this without it getting out to my parents. And I don't even want to think about telling them until I know for sure. I don't want to have to deal with the disappointment they will have. And all for something so so stupid.

So do you think I'm just overreacting? How big are the chances that I could be pregnant?

Hi Guest, You remind me so much of myself when i was your age. I took a lot of chances back in the day and i thought i was pregnant at diff times of the month all senior year of high school.

First of all, it is possible to get pregnant via anal sex, tho you didn't really have anal sex. He ejaculated on you and near your vaginal opening. If semen managed to get iinto your vagina.....well you know the rest. Getting pregnant via anal sex is when your having intercourse thru the anus and he ejaculates and pulls out after, there is a chance that the semen can run down from the anus to and there for into the vagina.

Looking at the dates and timeline that you provided, you say your period is due the first week of July, with that being said, i don't think that your pregnant. You cleaned up right away after and it sounds like semen got close but not close enough to get in. If you had sex (sort of) on the 13th of June and your not even expecting your period until the first week of July, chances are your fine. Keeping that timeline in mind, those dates say that you haven't even ovulated yet. In order to get pregnant you have to ovulate (release an egg for fertlization) and you haven't yet.

I will suggest strongly that you don't dwell on this for the next few weeks. Stressing and mulling things over in your mind constantly will def keep your period away. Stress can play some mean tricks on our minds as well as our bodies and thinking about an unwanted pregnancy is a HUGH stresser.

I will say that you are overreacting a tad, and i don't mean that in a cruel way. Your young and i know life can be scarey at times coupled with pregnancy thoughts could really flip you out. Go on with your daily business and try really hard not to think about it. I can almost promise you that you will see your period when it's time.

If your still freaked and want to talk, come back anytime you want. In the mean time, don't say a word to mom/dad, your going to be fine hon.

bbfeet9, Thanks your reply really made me feel better. And you are the only person so far that has answered me. I know I just need to relax. I haven't been sleeping or eating lately. But today I feel great, nothing odd has happened. So I think I'm just going to not think about it if I can. And take a bubble bath eat a full meal and get a full night's sleep. I'll let you know how things went and thanks for your help.

Hi this has also happened to me, but only I'm alot young (which is really bad I know) I had all the things you've had and was fine so hopefully you were too!

Quote:

Hi.

As you have clearly stated, wait for your Period in June 17. If that has not happened, then you must consult a Good Lady GYN Doctor. Explain to her all the details narrated above without any inhibitions. She will advise you the further course of action to be taken by you in this matter.

In future when you indulge in Sexual Intercourse, ask and compel your Boy Friend to ware a Male Condom over his Penis. and then only allow him to penetrate. This is called " PROTECTED SEX".

If you allow Penetration without your Boy Friend wearing a Male Condom, it may likely  lead you Pregnant but also may likely lead to a Disease called STD, meaning ( Sexually Transmitted Disease )/ HIV.
So take Care.

HAVE A NICE DAY.
RAMAKRISHNAN

Hey, you seem like the only person who has actual insight. Me and my girlfriend had unprotected anal sex on the 21st, she is supposed to get her period on the 26th. I came but not in her, i pulled out but i think a little got in the area, she took a shower immediatley afterwards because of that. I too have been paranoid as hell recently because idk if shes showing symptoms of her period or not. Shes having trouble concentrating and had a bad migrain. shes kinda irregular. how worried should i be?

hi, I just recently had anal with my boyfriend, and im having the same exact symptoms that you were having... should i worry..? i need advice, beacuse im freaking out... i dont kno whether im pregnant or not, so please, give some advice..?

So were you pregnant?

Anyone playing around with sperm in any form has a chance of getting pregnant! If your pants are down he and cum is on you anywhere, you can get PREGNANT, there is ALWAYS A CHANCE!!! Use your head! I know your all young and have hormones, but use your heads, the one between your shoulders and up about 6 to 10 inches above while standing up. There is Always a chance even when you are on the pill, condom, whatever, there is always a CHANCE! Not to mention AIDS, and other STDs. Kind of like a kid playing with a gun, there is always a chance someone will get hurt, ALWAYS! Best medicine, Wait until marriage! Get a good education, date lots of people and find the right person for you! Why do you have to get serious so early in life?

Can u get pregnant if you have anal sex and after that he eats u out but he promised that he didn't cum and I didn't feel anything wet anywhere so can I get pregnant

Ok calm down girl. You might just about to be starting on your period. When i get cramps in my stomach that gives me a sign that I'm about to start my next period. It isn't possible to get pregnant from anal sex, but you should be more careful. If any of your partner's fluids get into the opening of your vagina you can get pregnant. Especially if you've already started your period. These are all just signs of you about to start your period.

wow our stories are exactly alike ...like to the T I have been looking for this story all over the enternet thatnk you for posting this thank you thank you

soo many typos lol m bad

Ok I have had the same situation happen. On November 20th me and my boyfriend had unprotected anal sex and he came in me. My period is normally irregular soni didnt know I I should worry. I was supposed to get my period within the next week. I didnt get it and I havent gotten it yet. 2 weeks after we had anal I went and bought a pregnancy test and took two. Both were negative. Should I be worried that im pregnant? Please help me answer this question its been on my mind for the longest time.

It is most unlikely that you are pregnant and most likely that you are very worried. Learn a lesson girl. If you are having that sort of contact with boys then go on the pill. Boys are ALWAYS irresponsible. They never MEAN to make you pregnant, they never MEAN to ejaculate in you or at the entrance to your vagina, but they always DO. So, protect yourself. If you really were pregnant you would not have any of those symptoms so quickly. You are worried girl!