okay ive hav sex with my boyfriend twice this month...i dont kno what to ive already took 2 pregnancy test it says im not pregnant but i thinks its been like a month and ive not had my period....but then again i dont remember when i had my period....but my friends mom said tht sometimes when you havn't had your period for 2 months it cud b a cose
of stress....i dont really think ive been stressed....im scared cuz my mom doesn't kno i hav a bf but my dad does cuz if my mom knew shed freak on me and i dont kno wat do do i dont kno how to get an abortion and plus i dont believe in abortion...
if i found out im pregnant....ill have to run away or kill myself and die with my baby.cuz i coudn't tell my parents and i couldn't go 2 skool
cuz they'd eventually find out and kick me out..
and my life and my boyfriends wud b screwed...plus all the sexuall stuff i d wit my boyfriend is sumthing i woudln't do wit ne-one else. I couldn't im truely in love ...i mean it

hey im 14

ok first of all you are way too young to be having sex!!! that was a really irresponsible decision that you made but i guess you cant really do anything about it now, so anyway if you are pregnant the first thing you should do is tell your mom its probably gonna be gritty but you have to do it next you should tell the guy he probably has a right to know
and i think that you might be stressed because you think that you're pregnant so i only wish you the best of luck and please wait until you get older to have sex again

I also think you are way to young to have sex. You might be stressed into thinking you are pregnant when you're not. Tell your Dad if you like first. You've got your self into pretty stick situation. :$ Good luck, but next time think before you act.

Hey
I'm not going to tell you your too young for such and such, because you obviously know you are and you will get alot of that around here.
Anyway, pregnancy tests are not commonly wrong. remember that your still young and that your "so called monthlies" can still be very irregular. Plus theres so many factors as to why you might be late, diet, health, stress etc, so don't stress too much. If it gets to it go to your local family planner (just Google "family planner" and wherever you live and you will probably find one close by) and through them you can find out about getting an abortion or adoption etc, basically different ways to deal with it, if you really were pregnant.
Also, 1, its terrible you would even consider killing yourself, but also if your against abortion then you need to remember that you would, basically be doing that to the "child" anyway if you did.
Please don't do anything stupid, and best of luck to you.

firstly i dont think that abortion is right abortion is murder....u shudnt kill wat u made just cause u thought u were doin the right thing by havin sex.i think u shud go to a private doctor to get checked out n see wats rong before u go to ur parents n ur not sure if ur pregnant im not sayin u hav to hyd it from them but get checked out alone first then if u feel lyk u shud mention it thats fine.......if u were pregnant n u knw u cnt handle it put the child up for adoption cuz lots of ppl want kids n cnt hav nun n ur talkn bout abortion..........secondly i dnt knw how u cud wanna even think about suicide let alone tryin it i think its a total waste of lyf if God didnt want u here he wudda never put u here so that u cud n shud take out of ur head now cuz thats jus addin fuel to the fire think about ur parents findin out ur pregnant then ur mom findin out u even had a bf n ur dad knew n didnt tell her then to top it off ur dead(suicidally)thats alot of load to toat roun welll n e wayz i wish u the best of luck hope ur not preg n i hope u take care of ur self stop havin sex for a wyl i think it wud b best for u n ur bf cuz if ur 13 i gess hes onli bout 15 ok my heart goes out to u lataz

Hello, I'm Kendra and I'm almost 17. I actually lost my virginity when I was just barely 14. And I regret it entirely. I'msure, like it was for me, you were thinking it was alright because you love him. How can you be sure what love it yet? And if your pregnant, tell someone. Ignoring it won't make it go away. Tell someone you trust and buy a pregnancy test.

Hey its me again... how are you going? its been awhile since your post about possibly being pregnant. Are you? Are you not? If you are... what have you done?

LOOOLL damn .........................

teenagers nowadays

Why would you have sex when you are 13 , that's a little inresponsible. Just remember one thing your mom is the only person that's going to stick with you where ever you go , so tell her first , and then if you want you can tell your dad. After you have told your parents tell your boyfriend.

Good Luck! :-D

i think you are too young to have sex at 13, but i am planning to loose my virginaty to this boy, im planning to do it at 15. i think you should tell your mum, im sure she wont get angry, yes same i dnt belive in abortans its cruel. good luck

IM 13 AND HAVE TWO TWIN GIRLS WHO ARE BEAUTIFUL AND THEY BOTH JUST TURNED ONE AND I AM PREGO WITH ANOTHER ONE WHO MY BF THINKS IS A BOY. MY MOM KICKED ME OUT WHEN SHE FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNANT AGAIN SO NOW I LIVE WITH MY 15 YEAR OLD BOYFRIEND AND HIS MOM. I AM HAPPY BUT MY MOM AND DAD WONT TALK TO ME ANYMORE AND IT SUCKS SO MY ADVICE IS TO WAIT UNTIL YOU ARE AT LEAST 20 BEFORE YOU GET PREGNANT CUZ IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE
USE A CONDOM AND GO ON BIRTH CONTROL THAT'S MY ADVICE FOR YOU
HOPE I HELPED
MY GIRLS NAMES ARE TIANA AND TAYLER
IF I HAVE A BOY HIS NAMES IS GOING TO BE TYLER

Well im 18 and im pregnant....i wouldnt want you going through the pains of being pregnant because you might think its cool, your friends might think its cool, BUT JUST THINK ABOUT THE PAIN YOUR BODY IS GOING TO GO THROUGH, im just saying you shouldn't have waited to have sex it would have been the best for you and your boyfriend ,oh and having the kid isnt going to be fun for you or your boyfriend. Well im nobodys mom so i best leave you alone*yet*. Good luck 2 you and your boyfriend

yeah, i feel your drift, i am 13 and also might be preggers. plus, it was my first time, and we were unprotected. so i know how you feel, but, i agree that you might miss you period because of stress of thinking your preggers, because i miss mine alot because of stress.....so yeah

hii
im goin through the same sorta thing im 13
and i think i might be pregs 2 because
i no its bad but i met this ladd whos 13 on msn
and have nown him 4 a yr i met up with him
in real life and he came back to mine we
ended up havin sex i really regret it because ive
had the signs and i dont wana telll him because im
scared my mum n dad think im a vergin so thats
even worse. im so scared i dont no how 2 get a test
and what will happen if i am preg will i
have 2 go in a home will the ladd be arrested
what shuld i do :-( :-( :-( :-(

i think that you should just believe the pregnancy tests luv cuz if you were preg it would obvi test pos ....good luck babe