Similar situation ... I had sex with my boyfriend sept 27- oct 3rd and he was ejaculating in me every day I got my period oct 7th-15 we had sex again october 19th and 20th he ejaculated in me both those days also we got into a fight and I went and had sex with an old friend .. He put on a condom but in the middle of sex it broke but he did not ejaculate yet he went to the store to buy another condom .. We finished and he ejaculated in the condom ... I'm worried because maybe pre cum when the first condom broke ... I have a strong feeling in my heart it's my boyfriends baby but I still have the question in the back of my mind all the time ... This is killing me and making me little stressed in my pregnancy .. My first ultrasound was November 25th at the hospital because I wanted to confirm my pregnancy and they told me that day I was 6 weeks exactly. My doctor gave me a due date of July 21st but than March 3rd I went to go get my first actual ultra sound done which determined ITS A BOY!! :) when they measured him I was a week further along making my due date july 13th now ... Please help me and give me some peace of mind ... My boyfriend has turned his whole life around for this baby and I'm so proud of him I pray to God every night to forgive me for my mistake that ONE night and to let this be my boyfriends son :( help please ....

Sex with the old friend was either October 4th or 25th

I meant october 24th or 25th sorry my phone is acting crazy and slow.