PLEASE ANSWER!!! im 17 and my boyfriend and i had protected sex for about 3 minutes on november 19th i read online that this was my most fertile day and my last period was on october 28th- november 1st . my boyfriend didnt ejaculate and there was no sign of precum we used to condom twice and im afaid that he put it on inside out the second time although he convincing me that he didnt. my period is due tomorrow and for the past couple of days ive had a think white discharge is there a possibility im pregnant? im really stressed about this because im in my last year of high school and i really cant have a baby right now. i dont know if im making myself believe im pregnant from anxiety or what but please give me some advice

Dear Bernard95

19th November was most probably not a fertile day, although any time you have sex there is a risk of pregnancy.

With a 28-day cycle, starting on 28th Oct, you would expect your next period tomorrow (25th Nov)

Ovulation is estimated to have taken place on 11th Nov and the egg needs to be fertilised within about a day. Sperm can live in a woman's body for about 5 days, so the critical days were 6-11 Nov. 19th Nov could have been when implantation might have taken place.

However, you should never use a condom twice!

Hope this helps. If you need more, please ask.

sorry i had sex on the 10th of november not the 19th

Dear Bernard95

Then 10th Nov would be considered your maximum fertile day. However ...

1. Condoms quite often have spermicide on them
  2. It is quite difficult to put a condom on inside-out
  3. If he didn't ejaculate, and there was no pre-cum, there would be no sperm to get you pregnant

Stress may delay your period.

Take Care

Hello, From the first day of your last period count to 10. DO NOT HAVE SEX BETWEEN THE 10th DAY AND 18TH DAY. Believe me your anxiety level and fear of being pregnant will disappear. Getting what you want, when you want it cause these problems. Think about what you are doing to your future and the lives of the people around you. What would happen if you got pregnant? Not only is your life is affected, but the life of the boy and parents on both sides. it is wrong to determine how others will live their lives. Look at you, you are scared to death and I know you don't want these types of problems, you don't deserve them. You should be having fun and enjoying school and friends not worrying about being pregnant. It's called self centeredness. Everyone wants to be accepted and loved, but it's harder for the people who make the wrong decisions. You have taken the risk, remember how you feel now. Try to picture yourself raising a baby, while going to school, married to the man who got you pregnant, but probably not the one you would have chosen to spend the rest of your life with, since you haven't really seen the world and all the different nationalities and diversities in the world. There are some wonderful people and places to visit, and things to do while you are young and full of life and energy. The world is huge and life is abundant when you appreciate and respect all of nature. There are Mountains, Islands, Ancient sites, singing and dancing and laughter. Don't get stuck. Lolove Sharon

then what coulda the white discharge mean? and i also had some watery discharge

thank you for the advice i have decided to be celibate until i finish school

It depends.

Although white discharge is common as an early sign of pregnancy, white discharge is also common before your period (when not pregnant).

Clear watery discharge sounds completely normal. There is a plug of mucous in the cervix that is released just before your cycle. That could be what you are having.

okay my period is due today so hopefully it comes

The white discharge is before your period. Hey, it's best to know when and when not to have sex, but always use a condom anyway. Sometimes they break, so double up. It is best to try to be celibate.

my period just came thank you all for the advice i really appreciate it, i have learned a valuable lesson through this and have decided to talk to my mom about birth control. thanks again. 

Dear bernard95

It's always good to learn from mistakes (I've learnt a lot that way!).

Glad you're speaking to you mum ... that's good. I would concur with Sharon's advice "It is best to try to be celibate."

Take Care