Hi my name is Laure and I had sex two time without protections
the first time he hasnt had pre cum or anything cuz it was our first time so it hurt and stuff
but the second time he had pre cum on his penis and I am so worried and im nearly 14..my mum knows bout that and shes cool bout it and she think im not gonna be pregnant cuz it was one week before my period and normaly Im gonna have my period this week...but still worried and crying , I dont tell all this stuff to my boyfriend cuz he seems alright bout it but he was going very fast the second time...Please help..
Laure

Laure, it is my hope that you are not pregnant. However I do commend you on going to your mother about what is going on. Remember that you are still very young and your cycles might not be completely regular right now, so even if you miss a period or two you might not be pregnant.

However if it has been 2-3 weeks since you last had unprotected sex, please take a pregnancy test. You can buy them at dollar stores, and you can get inexpensive ones off the shelves in most pharmacy stores (like WalGreens, CVS, or Rite Aid if you are in the USA).

Please have your mom get you the pill, Depo shot, IUD, or some other form of birth control so that if you feel you must be sexually active you can protect yourself. Always use a condom, they are the only way you might be able to protect yourself against STD's in this day and age. If your mom is unwilling to get you this protection, please goto a family planning clinic and get help.

thankyu , your answer was very useful but I just get my period today and im very happy , I buyed condoms and I have to see with my mum for the pill

Laure

My name is melissa, I was on birthcontrol 4 nearly 1yr 1\2, I now been off of birthcontrol for about 2 months and had 1 full period... im worried I may be pregnant cuz ma boyfriend ejaculated n me a couple of times and I heard right when u get off depo u have a high chance n becoming pregnant? I need help how would I really know weather if I am r not?

I am currently 4 and a half months pregnant i was on birth control till i found out it wasn't helping. You do have a higher risk of getting pregnant on b/c pills specially if u do not take them right what you can do is if u have missed ur period for 2 weeks after ur normal period time go to a clinic and ask for a pregnancy test to b sure take a home pregnancy test. but ur period is usually all messed up when getting off of shots, patch, or pills. If you go in for a gyno apt you can also ask them for a pregnancy test. I wish you luck and make sure you have protected sex if ur not pregnant I tell all my friends that if they cant afford a kid they shouldn't be doing the act to make one but you should be more careful.

please if your only 14 and you and your boyfriend are not serious and you dont want to get pregnant please use protection. your mom should talk to you about this stuff. and the chances of you getting pregnant. no offence but if my daughter was having unprotected sex at 14 i would be so mad. in fact she wouldnt be having sex at all. please talk to your mom about birth control pills. your still in school. and you have your future ahead of you. do you want to be pregnant? you do need to talk to your boyfriend because he could be a big part of this, not just yours. if your not please talk to somebody to get some protection. please try not to be to afraid just take a pregnancy test the day of your period if you dont start. good luck with everything and best wishes

Hello im only 14,
and i thought i was , i went to local sex clinic , they gave me morning after, but im getting IUD (which im not overly pleased about) then again my fault ... dont woorry just go to clinic there are poeple to talk to and all that stuff and best of all its all confidential they can not tell parents or even your GP :-) hope it helped

just whatever you do dont get an abortion... and birth control does kill the baby just double up on condoms or use a diaphram(girl condom)

using two condoms is the worst advice to give her, they break easier n its more likely to get pregnant.

hi im 17 and i have a 14 month old son. i am married. And let me tell you it is hard. So my advice is dont have sex. I was 15 we used a condom and it busted. So just wait. Finish school get a job travel the world. Have fun while your young. There are things to do besides having sex hun. I hope this helps you out!

hellooo can you help me i think im pregnant im 14 and my mum does not no that ive had unpretected sex and i dont no how to tell her incase she will shout at me and throw me out of the house . and we had sex for like 5 secs for 2 dayz in a row

You are a s***k w**** s***