hi i am 14 years old my boyfriend is 17 and we sort of had sex but we didnt use a condom but he siad he pulled it out befor he cum but my body dosent feel the same and i feel really scared and i dont no what to say to my mum and dad my mum will be disaponted and y boyfriend dosesnt no yet i think i am going to tell him i might be pregnant please some one hep me or tell me what to do

are you late for your period yet? If you are then you can take a pregnancy test to see.. Before you go and worry your mom you should talk to your bf.. The pull out method isnt all that reliable. You should be using some sort of protection. I would suggest going out and buying a home pregnancy test.. Most can test up to 5 days before your missed period. Also stress can cause your period to be delayed, so try and relax. If you have anyother questions or someone to talk to I'm here. And i will give you the best answer i can!! Best regards!

hurry though.. same thing happened to my gf. she had to go on the pill for a while. quicker the better

If it was your first time, it's totally normal for your body to not feel the same. It's also completely normal for you to be scared. You might want to take a pregnancy test before telling your boyfriend, though.
Hope I helped [:

Hey I am going through the same thing you are.
My boyfriend is 17 and I am 14.
All we can do is talk to out boyfriends.
Well my mom would care but she would help me through it.
:-P
I really hope the best for you! :-)

HEllO ;; I am 14 years old &Nd; my boyfriend is 17 we had SEX last week . He had a condom on while we were doinqg it But when he ''came'' It Feelt VERY warm Dose tht mean that the Condom pop'd ? &Nd';; I'm Preqnant ? Because A Few Days After I Have Been Spit'nq Alot &Nd; Feelinq LIke I Need Too Throw Up Is That A Siqn Of Beinq Preqnant . ? Please Help Me Because I Am Very Scar'd &Nd; I'm Not Ready For No Baby ;;

HEllO ;;I am goinqg throuqh the Same thinqg . I am 14 years old &Nd; my boyfriend is 17 we had SEX last week . He had a condom on while we were doinqg it But when he ''came'' It Feelt VERY warm Dose tht mean that the Condom pop'd ? &Nd';; I'm Preqnant ? Because A Few Days After I Have Been Spit'nq Alot &Nd; Feelinq LIke I Need Too Throw Up Is That A Siqn Of Beinq Preqnant . ? Please Help Me Because I Am Very Scar'd &Nd; I'm Not Ready For No Baby ;;

The symptoms that you're experiencing don't sound like you're pregnant. When your boyfriend came though it may have felt warm but that is probably just the reservoir tip of the condom filling up. I don't want to speculate because I don't know exactly what happened. But that typically is what happened. What do you think? Did you see the condom after he came?

YES i did seee the CONdOM when we finish"d &Nd; it didn't look like it was POP'd

It definitely would look ripped if there was something that went wrong. Have you ever seen a broken condom? They are very easy to identify. Condoms don't get a tiny tear in them anyway--they usually rip in half or something like that.

omg, i think im pregnant :-(,,please help me,,,in 14 and ihad sex with my 24 year old boyfrnd 3mnths ago,, o.O
im so scared because lately iv being throwin up and i am always eating chocolate,,thats a sign dat yur knocked up,,
i dnt no wat 2 do.my mum wil KILL me,

plese help me,, :'(

love:
the one and only xx

months ago i had sex with my 15 year old boyfriend , i kinda new that i could be but wasnt sure , i couldnt do this alone so i told my nan and some of my family , i thought they would reject me and throw me out but instead they have been really surportive but i still find it hard , my boyfriend know's and we are thinking of keeping it but where do i go from here , i need more advice .

hey love its okay people make mistakes just keep your head high and take of what is for you god going to help you :-D

Help I'm 12 and pregnant . My friend is 16 and we've been having sex. How do i tell him that i am. What of hes not there for me ?

What the hell is going on? You should not worry after a sexual act... you should worry before! The best way to avoid pregnancy is to use protection.

It's like fat people complaining they have a hard time loosing weight... Well if you paid attention before actually getting fat, you wouldn't have to loose weight.

For the girls who said they might be pregnant... Did you have a course about sexuality or pregnancy? Something? Even though, I know many people from my age who have had the same courses than me who do not remember a single thing of these courses...

Go take a pregnancy test, tell your bf and take decisions... but never have unprotected sex after if you do not want to get pregnant. That's my advice.