ok so im 14 and my boyfriend alex and i have sex quite a bit... and this last maybe 2 or 3 weeks i have been feeling different. my back aches and kills me constanty, i eat a lot more, i pee non stop, i get nauseus, and im bloated really bad..... well all of this really didnt bother me becuz i usually get these symptoms when im getting ready to start my period... but i havent started yet and it beens 4 days.! im really nervous! I mena its possible becuz well we have only used pertection 3 times i think and the rest he just pulls out. Soo i think i might be. But i cant tell anyone whos my family... they all think im a good lil girl u never does anything wrong. But i did tell my best friend and alex and they both just kind of said dont worry about it . but i really want to figure out if i am or not becuz i have volleyball and if i am and continue to attend it i might hurt it or something!!! ugh idk what to dooooo??!!! PLLLZZZZZ HELPPP!! im desperate!! :-( ! ?

ok babybear,

first off when is the next time you are suppose to get your period?

aslo how old is your boyfriend? it is very possible that you may be pregnate. do yo know when he pulls out that there could be sperm cells in his pre ejaculate (pre-cum)

this depends on when he last ejaculated before he had sex with you, if he urinated before having sex after ejaculating. if he cleaned off the outside of his penis and if he is circumsized,

why, if you are having so much sex, do you not use any protection??

DAMIT!!!! WHY CANT I GET FREAKIN LAID!!!! SORRY TO ASK WHAT TURNS A FREAKIN GIRL ON?!?!?!? oh and well it does sound like it but my cousin got pregnat around 14 -15 years old. But do you have morning sickness?? but WEAR PROTECTION!!!!!! Wait for about 4 more days then after that i would take this more seriously if u can get condoms u can get a pregnacy tests.

ok well i always get my period on the first of every month and its completely normal.

my boyfriend is 16 and i knew what pre-cum was but i didnt no it cud get u pregnant.

Well i no for a fact that he does not masturbate sooo the last time he had to ejaculated was prolly a week before we had sex again and then about 2 or 3 weeks later i got signs.

When we have sex we do it multiple times.. we will go then he pulls... out then wipes of his penis ... then puts it back in... and we usually only do that 2 or 3 times.

And he is circumsized.

Well i would like it better if we used protection but we have talked about it and he says that it just kind of ruins it for him... like its not pleasurable for him with a condem soo we kind of started doing this and i think it may have gotten me into some trouble.

Also im 13

Ok funnyman,

For one take it slow !! im Only 14 and could be having a baby! Sooo if ur really wanting to get laid then i guess ull find ur own way of turning a girl on cuz i aint helpin lol sorry! i dont want her to end up in the situation i am in..

An no i dont have morning sickness strangely ..... but when i dont eat i feel sick and when i do im fine.. its like the complete opposite of the flu! its confusing !

well babybear,

i dont mean to upset you or be a downer but when a guy ejaculates there is still some semen in the urethra that doesnt get expelled. if you "milk"/squeeze the penis then more semen will leak out. so if you have sex then your bf pulls out and ejaculates and wipes his penis off then you have sex again the pressure when he enters you will cause some of the "left-over" semen to leak into your vagina which could lead to pregnancy. also when you guys start having sex more pre-cum is going to be released and get contaminated with semen which could lead to pregnancy as well.

so if i understand you correctly you were suppose to get your period on the 1st of the month and you havent got it yet?

if so I would get a pregnancy test and follow the directions exactly as any alteration may increase the chance of a false result.

as for your bf stating that a condom kind of "ruins" things for him look at what the situation could be if he has a kid...... that is pure irresponsibility actually on both of your parts (but i think you realize that now) abstenince is always best but if you are going to engage in sex there should be no excuse for a condom. if he doesnt want to wear one then dont let him have sex. ther are other ways to express your feelings to each other anyways.

as for you funny man,

you are 13!!!! just slow down and enjoy being a kid. there is NO NEED to have sex at your age. do the things you guys can do as kids because once you start to grow up its harder and harder to do thoes things.
im 22 (which isnt old at all) and wish i could still do the things i could do at your age.
sex carries A LOT of risks and responsibilities (which you can see from babybears post. and people at your age are not ready to handle such responsibilities.
funnyman im not trying to insult your intelegance but do you know how to use a condom (CORRECTLY)?
there are risks of pregnancy and STD's and no one your age should have to worry about them.
and as for turning girls on... they are complicated and all different so thats a very difficult question to answer however, i can tell you trying to talk and get with everygirl you know may cause some people to dislike you and think of you as a creeper.

so just enjoy your youth alright?

Acually ive dated quite alot and well i no alot about both sexs (the human body it interesting to me) so i no alot and yes i do no how to use a condom correctly thank you very much and i no pretty muchh all the consequences of having sex also i do enjoy being a young teenager but this is the time when my hormones are going mad and its driving me crazy and i no its normal to have sexaul thoughts and Hey just a couple words SHES 14!!! And I no the most comman STD's and stuff but its not like i want to enter her hell i dont want to hurt her (yes i no it can hurt a girl when she first loses her virginity) I no how to take it slow ive been going slow FOR AWHILE!!! And it gets boring ive only been dating for a year (right now im single just broke up after a 4 month relationship) And no sorry i dont talk about any of this stuff with ANYONE! Creeper haha thats funny haha:) I can tell you no one thinks imma creeper i am quite popular at my school (jr high) I dont try to get with every girl i no i wait for them to come to me so i dont look like a fool or a CREEPER as you put it so i can put up a pretty good argument:) well for a 13 year old

well I said i was not trying to insult your intellegence but most kids your age dont know or think they know everything there is about sex/relationships ect. you may be an exception. it just i had to say domething because have you looked around on this forum????
95% of the posts are related to pregnancy, and STD's.

I have a degree in Biology with Anatomy and Physiology. A too am very interested in the human body. rememer that there are other ways to deal with your hormones not only by having sex. In college I have worked doing research with a proffessor in his lab on Neisseria gonorrhoeae. which is the bacteria which causes gonorrhea.

also FYI HIV is small enough to pass through a condom so while they greatly reduce the chance of getting std's viruses can still pass through the micro-pores in the latex.

anyways i was just letting you know that im not "talking down" to you just want to be sure you arnt ignorant on the subject matter :cool:

ok well my bf is on his way here right now with a pregnancy test D: im really nervous... wish me luck and ill let u no my results.. :-)

good luck and what ever happens things will work out and be ok..... follow the directions exactly and you may want to do a couple tests. i think most of thoes tests say for best results to do them first thing in the morning when you wake up as the hormone levels in your urin should be highest then. so you may want to do one now and then like tomorrow morning.

Good luck i hope is comes back negative!!!:-DD and umm thx Biomajor:) but ya it puberty and in schools now they have sex educaution and in 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th grade you have to watch videos about sex, stds, and more so just sayin and alot of kids have sexaul thoughts so just sayin and congrates on the degrees:)

So? What was the result??

yea but i truly wonder how much kids learn from sex ed these days judging by a lot of the questions on this forum i question if some schools even teach it. I also substitute teach and some teachers apparently just kind of skip over that section because its ackward for them to teach but i believe that helps no one and it a terrible excuse because then problems like the ones mentioned on this forum arise.

I think schools teach it to a degree! They teach the basics, like you need a man and women to make a baby basics. They don't go too much into detail, I found anyway! That like sex can hurt for instance, never knew that till it happened! And I think a lot of teachers just assume everyone knows it already so why teach it. And a lot of kids hear myths and such from friends and others and don't know how to filter the truth amoungst all the myths. And they see and hear things all the time from movies and tv shows and music, there's too many influenced out there now. And I think that although parents are somewhat open with their kids nowadays, I don't believe their giving their children all the information they need to keep themselves safe and protected. That's my take on it anyway. Plus kids are having sex at a younger and younger age, way before their mind and body are even prepared for it. Its kind of sad and scary that there's such a rush for sex, and yet they have no knowledge of all the things that come along with it, like pregnancy, and heartache and peer pressure. I think everyone's to blame for lack of knowledge these days. There definately needs to be a push for more sex ed and knowing your body and feelings and all that goes with it.