I'm 16 and my boyfriend is 18, I am soo scared I might be pregnant ! The other day we decided to have intercourse and after we were done he decided he wanted to ejactulate on the top of my vagina near the clit.. Once he was done I quickly wiped it away with tissues, but I made sure I wiped it downwards because I was scared It was going to get in :/ I made sure my vagiana was pretty much clean! Then a about a minute later he fingered me ! I'm so scared that there was still semen there and then he transferred it in?!?!? I can't tell my parents they will kill me ! And him... Help will I be pregnant j haven't really had any symptoms but it's still early stage ! I don't know what to do! I'm due for my period early this week or next ...!!!?!?!!!!

Health Guru
Hi you stand just as much chance of getting pregnant if it was unprotected sex you had with your bf as you would from him fingering you, when you say you wiped down do you mean down as in towards your vagina entrance?

No like towards my feet ?

Your clit is at the top of your vulva above both the urethra and the vagina so if you wiped it downward you wiped it toward your vagina. That is, if he actually came on your clit.

Health Guru
Glad you answered that the same way as I was thinking down was njoynlife, can't work out how down from the clitoral area is towards the feet.

So I can't get pregnant ? But like when he came it dribbled down there and I wiped it downwards towards my feet ?

He came a bit higher then the clit but it dribbled down and I wiped it away towards my feet

Don't worry you don't get what I mean