hey i and my bf had unprotected sex last week...though he did not put his penis into my vagina...a small drop of his sperm fell near my thigh...is there any chance of me getting pregnant...i am having this doubt because i didnt have my periods till now...and i am a little scared about it....he even touched my vagina with all sperm all over his hand but he just wipped it of his shirt before touching it...is there any chance of getting pregnant...please help me...

Dear Dolly

The likelihood of you being pregnant is very slim indeed.

1. "i didnt have my periods till now" tells me you have had your period, albeit late. What date? Today? What is your cycle length?
  2. "had unprotected sex last week" was probably not in your fertile time. What date was it?
  3. "i and my bf had unprotected sex last week...though he did not put his penis into my vagina" So what did you do? The penis does not have to enter the vagina necessarily
  4. "a small drop of his sperm fell near my thigh" Sperm (sperm is in the semen) needs to get into your vagina. How near? Was it on your body at all?
  5. "he even touched my vagina with all sperm all over his hand" Did he touch your vagina, or the vulva? Where exactly? Did His fingers enter your vagina?
  6. "sperm all over his hand but he just wipped it of his shirt" Probably most, if not all, of the semen would have been wiped off. Sperm need liquid to swim in (they can't walk). Did he wipe his hands clean of semen?
  7. "is there any chance of getting pregnant" whenever you have unprotected sex, there is a risk, but it seems as though the risk was low, and the period arrival (if normal) indicates you are probably not pregnant.

I hope this helps. If you want to discuss further, just ask (supplying some answers to my questions please).

Yes there might be a chance you might be pregnant because a little drop of sperm can do the trick to get you pregnant you should wait one or two weeks after you have had sexual intercourse and take a pregnancy test i suggest you take one now that a week has past and take another one a week after just to make sure it takes 2 weeks for a baby to start developing if you are pregnant

usually my periods start from 20th and last for 3 days...it was on 18th i had sex with him...no his penis did not enter into vagina.. the sperm drop was near my lower part of my stomach...he touched my vagina...but he wiped the sperm to his shirt before touching it....i am sure about that...

i was wearing my clothes on during the sex...but accidentally the sperm fell on my lower part of my stomach..actually on my abdomen...after that i wore my clothes on...and he even touched my p***y with his hands which had a sperm on it...but he wiped his sperm on to his shirt before he touched my vagina...is there any chance of getting pregnant

Dear Dolly,

I still don't think you are very likely to get pregnant, but you haven't answered all the questions, so I can't be sure. Also some things you say seem to conflict. So I must be misunderstanding you. I am trying to understand exactly what happened so I can better help you. If you prefer to answer privately, feel free to do so.

1. "usually my periods start from 20th and last for 3 days". Did the last period start 20th Nov?
  2. Has your December period started? If so when?
  3. A start of about the 20th of the month indicates a cycle of 31 days. Is that correct?
  4. "the sperm drop was near my lower part of my stomach" How far from your clitoris?
  5. "he touched my vagina" Did he touch your vagina or vulva? where exactly?
  6. "he wiped the sperm to his shirt before touching it" With his hands he used his shirt to wipe the semen off your body?
  7. "i was wearing my clothes on during the sex" What clothes? How did the semen fall on your abdomen if you were wearing clothes?
  8. "after that i wore my clothes on" ... but you said "i was wearing my clothes on during the sex" So what were you wearing at what time?
  9. "he even touched my vagina with his hands which had a sperm on it" Where exactly did he touch you? What exactly was he doing?
  10. "but he wiped his sperm on to his shirt before he touched my vagina" So he wiped the semen off his hands onto the shirt that had already wiped semen off your abdomen?

If you can answer the questions, I may be able to more confident in my answers.

i had my periods on 20th of nov..no my dec periods did not start yet...he touched my vagina.but he did not put his fingers inside my vagina..he cleaned his sperm of my body with his hand later he cleaned his hand with his shirt and then put his hand near my vagina...actually he tried to put his hand near my vagina when my clothes were still on me...but at a point time he pulled my panties down at that point of time a small of his sperm fell on my abdomen..after that i wore back my pantie...i did not clean it..

Hassoon AL-Sarraf, Better to do pregnancy test right now.His hand was smear with semen and he put it over your vagina.

so did u get pregnant or not? It would help a lot in my situation

No, I don't think so, but I'm having a vaginal discharge that never happened before.

Also my breast feel different & full.

Hiii some of my friend had sex with one of my friend with ot protection and the spream has fallen on there stomach is there any bad cause of it????
Let me know because she is scared of it