I'm a virgin and have just recently started to become intimate with my boyfriend.  The other night he put the tip of his penis into me, but did not cum.  I thought it was fine, but after reading some things on the internet I panicked and ran down to the pharmacy and bought and took plan b-one step.  It was within the 72 hour window.  My period is usually irregular but I can kind of say when it should happen (next week).  I'm so scared that I might be pregnant.  I have an unbroken hymen and did not accidentally break it through bike riding or anything like that, because I know that can happen.  I'm really stressing out about this right now, and want to hear others opinions.  So, again, I'm a virgin, never had any sexual intercourse.  I also went straight to the bathroom and washed my vagina out a little bit after it happened. Could there be a possibility of me being pregnant?? Please help and advise...

i ended my period on jan 29...me and my boyfriend were messing around on jan 31..and i was wondering if i can get pregnant with precum..he had the head of the penis inside me but not all the way (so he said so) and after that, he was grinding the head of the penis on my clit.. for sure though i do know he didnt cum inside me...i have a deep feeling i am gonna end up prego at 17..but i am really scared because if my parents find out then i know i'll be thrown out of the house... after when we were done..2 hours later, he took me home and i went to go pee..i wiped myself and there was blood on the paper..after that, i had to pee twice and there was blood again...does that mean i lost my virginity?..today is feb1 and i took the plan b pill..I hope it will work and i hope someone can help me..litrelly, i have no one to talk to or rely on..thank u.:'(  no offence but i dont wanna get pregnant..i have my whole life ahead of me:-)

in am going through the same thing right now..i still dont know if i am a virgin..if u read my post, you'll understand..i hope everything rutns out okay..i know how u feel! :

Hi Krlee,

It's unlikely you'll get pregnant. Plan B is more than 99% effective within 72 hours.

FYI, you are no longer a virgin. You said "he put the tip of his penis into me..." Whether or not he ejaculated, penis into vagina means you are no longer a virgin.