Me and my boyfriend were gunna have sex for the first time. He didn't have a condom , and he put it in me for 3-4 seconds and he had pre-cum. Can I be pregnant? Someone please help me I'm scared.

Umm, can you explain to me how you knew he had pre-cum? Because you can't see nor feel pre-cum. Other than that there is little to no chance you're pregnant with him being inside you for such a small amount of time. I'm also gonna assume you're pretty young and don't know much about this stuff. If you are, you shouldn't really be having sex and if you are anyway at least read up on it so you know what the possibilities are and such. You should just relax, too much stress can cause your period to be late and that will worry you more. Don't worry about it now.

@Cas123104 

there was this slimly substance on top of the penis 

That could have been from your own vagina, sweat, it could have been anything..

I hv lost my virginity yesterday without my using condom . My bf told he did not know whether he cummed or not.. what should I do plz reply quick...

relax tak a pill and a test do not stress about it