Hello I'm 13 almost 14 I have very little pubic hair but get very turned on. In addition my penis has grown an inch but Is still consitered "small" can you tell me how too hurry up this stage so can stop getting a boner every 2 hours

Appreciate those frequent boners. Tha is how male penises act when they are growing and you become a man. There is nothing wrong with frequent boners and they feel really great so enjoy it every time. Its when you can't get boners that men worry and regret losing them. There is no way to speed up your puberty and adulthood. Its pre-programmed into your body by your genetics and can't be altered. You have plenty of time to grow bigger and grow more penis size. Don't rush it most guys don't get fully mature until their mid 20s. You're doing fine at your age and all males have boners and love them.