Hi I'm 14 and a half and I haven't hit puberty yet. I have little to no pubic hair, no armpit hair, and my penis is only 4 1/2 inches when hard, I'm embarrassed in front of my friends because they have all grown and matured where as in quite small compared to them. I'm 5,7, my dad is 6,4 so I want to be as tall as him. Also when I masturbate I can't cum! Please help and reply as I am worried that I'm not gonna grow or something

Health Guru
Hi. Your still quite young yet to be worrying about this it's just because your what they call a late bloomer and everything will happen when it's ready :-)

HI 14 Years old I can say that you are tray to rush thing's just SLOW down ,,You did not say how older your friends are but 4 a boy your age u are doing good with a tool that size .don't nook it you are 5'7"tall that is good and just keep on tying that thing you are doing it will show up vary soon one day u will be doing it and it will be there. I wish you good luck .PS And don't get embarrassed in front of your friends. they my not do that boy thing when they MB.. you have a nice day and a safe one from a friend in Southeast GA Miss SAM.. if you want to reply to me that is OK with me ..I can not give out my EMAIL or my REGLER Add ..wright when you have the time .. hope to be your friend one day :-)