I'm 14 years old and I think I am in the midst of puberty, but not sure. I have dark pubes, but not tons. I have SOME armpit hair, but my voice has not deepened and I also don't have an Adam's apple. I'm 5'4'' and am 180 pounds. (Yes, I know, im fat) :( my penis is only 1 inch long and about 2.5 inches when hard. Problem is, my pubes are longer than my penis and get stuck in my head and pull hard sometimes and hurt. It gets awkward sometimes cuz I can't just fix them in public in front of everyone. Can someone tell me what to do with my pubes? And I'm also worried that my penis will never get larger. I watch masturbation videos and everyone's is so big. How do I know that I will get anywhere even close to that? Can someone help me with that too? Thanks. I would really appreciate it.

Hi guest, your penis will continue to grow into your early 20s. Don't worry, you'll be fine but you might need to be patient. Also, the men in porn usually have extraordinarily large penises. Don't compare yourself to them. Most guys aren't that big. Hope that helps.

Celebrity

When a boy has a small penis, only 2.5 inches when erect his pubic hair is bound to entangle and get stuck in the head of the penis, the only way to avoid that is to cut the hairs that do that, hopefully as you grow older your penis will get more to what it should be, at least 3 down and 5 inches erect, that way you won't need to cut or trim the pubes.