i am sixteen and have pubes udnerarm hair and moustache yet my penis has not grown what is the problem

no prob. You are 16 and have hair..I was 18 and still didnt have hair. Give it time. And if you do end up having a small penis it had no corelation on if you can please a girl.

i am currently 18 years old. I have pubes at the base of my penis and under my armpits. And barely any facial hair. I can ejaculate, but my penis is seriously about 2 inches erect. And it is not wide at all. WTF is up? Anyone that could give useful advice would be nice!!!

If you are seriously concerned about this, then you can speak with a doctor or a counselor.

That may be the best way to get advice about your condition.

Good luck.

i am 18 years old and my penis is 3inch and 5 inch went Erect. do i have problem? what is the average size? i have hair all over body, will my penis grown any more? will this effect me at all?

Don't worry about it. it will grow in time. Hell my penis only has a girth of one friggin' inch and I'm 18!!!

i am 18 year old and my penis is about 2 to 3 inch and 5 inch went erect. i have hair all over my body, will my penis grown anymore? it has stop me from having sex

Hi there,

Average penis size seems to be on the mind of almost every oyoung male in the country. Studies done have shown that the average erect size of a penis for a grown male is 5 inches in length...far from the pornographic images that males seems to compare themselves to. Many males continue to grow and mature even into their twenties. You're only sixteen and are far from manhood physically.

i am 16 and i have no body hair whatsoever but my penis has grown. Everyone begins puberty at different times and in the same way everyone begins with different stages i for example started ejaculating then my penis grew then my pubes now i have a very small amount of armpit hair and my voice only broke recently so there is no reason to be worried. It will grow in time. besides if any girl dumps ypu or whatever because of the size of your penis then to be honest she doesnt love you and you need to asses whether you really want to be doing anything anyway.

Guys dont worry,ur penis still has time to grow up to 21 years.
Some grow big at 12,some at 21..
It varies from person to person.
Dont worry so much and even if you acquire a small penis,use it good ! :-D

Stop complaining. If you're 4.5 above erect, you're fine. kay?
I'm 1.5 inch flaccid and 2.2 inch erect. 16 years old. asian.

***this post is edited by moderator *** inappropriate posting*** Please read our Terms of Use

Im 15 and a half and im 4 flaccid and 5.75 erect

Im 16 and i have pubic hair facial hair underarm hair and my penis havent grown its 2 inches and it is not wide at all

how i suppose to make out with a girl knowing that my penis havent grown or its small :-| What i suppose to do? Do i see a doctor?

Well bj, how long has it been since the pubic hair first started? Have your testicals grown?

well my good man, the average size of a mans penis in it's flaccid state is around 3.58 inches and when the penis is erect on average it's 5.88 inches, no need to fret my friend, your in the clear.