hello, need help my penis is only 5inch and am 19 years old is it normal

Perfectly normal. The average size is 5.5 inches, so you are only a bit shorter than the average, but longer than many.

i was afraid because at this age boys penis is about 7inch. i try to masturbate to make it bigger but unfortunately it takes me seconds to cum. approximately 20 sec

Some boys might have 7" penises, but how do you know? Do you measure them? or compare?

Often boys exaggerate or measure incorrectly.

Many have 4"-5" penises; some even smaller.

Why does size matter to you?

Masturbating is not likely to make much difference to your size.

At 19 your erection is at its mature size. It may grow slightly in the next few years and then shrink slightly as you age. I emphasis slightly. When you are middle aged, you will find that abstention (no sex or masturbation) for a few days will make your erection harder and slightly bigger. At that age the greater hardness will be more impressive than the slight size increase. I'm an old guy and my erect penis is about the same size as yours, and pretty much the same as it was at 19. Same length, same width and girth. I've always been happy with my penis. I like everything about it and wouldn't change a thing. I hope this makes you feel better about yourself.