i am about to be 16 and my penis is only around 3 inches and almost 4 inches when erect i have hit puberty already i have hair where i should but my penis is small i weigh somewhere around 160-180 is it normal to have it this small or do i need some pills or somehting

I am 14, my penis i about 5 1/2 inches, so your penis is small on average and you might need some kind of pill.  Also I do not know if this is true, but maybe increasng the frequency of masterbating also may help because it releses testocerone I think.

Hi... im 18  my penis also small...around 4 inci..but when erection my penis 12 cm...

hi i'm 16 and my penis is 5 inches soft and gets around 9 inches hard. your penis is smaller than average

Guys,

The AVERAGE for an ADULT is 5 - 5 1/2".  You are still growing so it is too early to say if you are below average.  There are no pills that can make your penis bigger.  Think about it, if there were they'd be selling like candy.

It doesn't matter how large your penis is, it's what you do with it.  Some women find large penises to be very difficult to have sex with.  What really matters is how you use it and how well you communicate with your partner.

Some guys grow early, others later.  That's just the way life is.  In some guys they keep growing until their early 20's.

Don't worry.  What you see in porn is not what it is like for the majority of the human race.

Normal Length for a 13 to 14 year old  Boy

Length
Around 1.5'' to 2'' flaccid (non erect) (4 - 5 cm)
Before puberty, between 2'' and 4'' (erect) (5 - 10 cm).
During your puberty growth spurt, maybe 4'' - 5'' (10 - 13 cm).
It will keep growing through puberty and until you are 19 to 20-years-old.

Circumference (around)

Around 2.9'' (7.6 cm)

Have good Day

J-Save

e-mail if need more

wat the last two guys said is true average size for an ADULT is 4-5 inches so dont worry youre still growing.
nightmarepablo you said you 16 with a 4 inch penis hard thats average size for most males at around 18 and up so you doing great for your age. im about the same weight as you i weight 182 and im 17 and i have a 9 inch penis when i was 15 it was only 7 inches so i just depends on ur genetics and how your body develops
I hope this helps :)