I am what you would call a late bloomer but I have armpit and pubic hair about 2 inches long. I can kinda ejaculate its half watery half gooey. I started hiting puberty last year at 14 about the time of my bday in october. My body has sort of developed and changed but my penis is only 3 inches when erect and the head is maybe almost an inch. Its been that size for as long as I can remember and its a downer on my self esteem.but now I am getting worried because nothing seems to be happening. I think it has to do with low t or something but is there a way to fix this? I am to embarressed to ask my parents or the doctor and I just stumbled onto this site so please someone help!

Hi! You need to know that the penis grows slowly during childhood, and then rapidly reaches adult size during puberty, which lasts about four years. Puberty can begin as early as 10 or 11 years, or as late as 15 or 16 years, and still be normal. Penis size, measured along the top, averages 3 1/2 to 4 inches when flaccid (soft) and 6 to 6 1/2 inches when erect (hard), but there’s a wide range of normal lengths. Penis size when soft also varies with temperature and emotions. It may appear smaller in an overweight male who has a large fat pad under the pubic hair. This is how normal penis grows from age 10 to18: Age 10 to 11: 1.6 inches to 3.1 inches; Age 12: 2.0 inches to 4.0 inches; Age 13: 2.0 inches to 4.7 inches; Age 14: 2.4 inches to 5.5 inches; Age 15: 3.1 inches to 5.9 inches; Age 16: 3.9 inches to 5.9 inches; Age 17: 3.9 inches to 6.3 inches; Age 18: 4.3 inches to 6.7 inches. So there's nothing to worry about. :-)

Hi April O, I do so like your detailed description of penis size, both placcid and erect from age 10 to 18. What I remember about my penis from those ages is that at 10 I was app 2.1, placcid to 5. 1 erect, Age 12: 3.0 inches to 5.5 inches. Age 13: 3.3 inches to 5.9 inches. At age 14 I do remember a great sprout on my penis, it got very hairy and large during when I was 14. I remember someone remarking on how large it was, I measured it with a 6 inch ruler, it was larger than the ruler in length, I think I was almost 7 inches by then, it only got slightly larger by 15 at 7" long, it remained that for always and about 5 inches in circumference. It does vary from guy to guy. Some men are not as large as they are going to be until age 19, others like me were as big as they are going to be by 14 or 15 at the latest. One of the reasons why my penis looked so large at 14 and 15 was that the rest of my body had not achieved full growth until I was 18, so for a couple of years from 14 I was a little boy with a man sized penis, by 18, although my penis had not got any bigger, the rest of my body had got to the man I would always be.

Me too haha idk what to do

What to do, nothing just be happy that you have a decent sized penis

Hey I am 14 too and I think I have a small size too. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Celebrity

That's OK if you DO have a decent sized penis, anything from 5 to 8 inches long and 4 to 6 inches in circumference, but if its larger than that, but especially smaller than 5" then some guys are not too happy at all. The vast majority of boys over 13 and men of course are in the 5 to 7 inch group, they should not worry the least bit

Celebrity

At 14 you should not worry about the size of your penis, you might see other boys with large ones, you might just be a little bit later in getting a penis the size you would like it to be.

Ok I'm 15 I'm over wight so I have a small penis how do I get that fixed

Celebrity

If you have any serious problems, go to the doctor.

Hi I'm 15 and my penis is only 4in still and I'm scared to ask anyone else I feell like it's going to stay like that what should I do please help!!

Health Guru
Hi guest. Your still young yet to be worrying about things like that your penis will only grow to what you genetics dictate just like your height and there isn't anything you can do to make it bigger. It doesn't matter how big or small your penis is it can give as much pleasure as if not more than a big one because the vagina is only between 4 to 6 images deep it's not what you got that matters it's how you use it.

To the 15 year old who was a bit worried about the size of his penis, well don't worry, although 4in is slightly below average your penis should get a bit larger before you are 16, a girl prefers an average or slightly below average penis to a guy who has a huge one, that just hurts them, your's is OK

Im 16 with a 2 and half each penis and when i get a boner it goes up to 4 and a half inches is that normal or?

Health Guru
Hi guest. You have nothing to worry about at all as you still have about another 4 years yet for your penis to grow some more your around the low end of average for an adult male at the moment and your still be growing.