im 13 and i have a 6 inch penis i started peuberty when i was 10 i know ppl say tht it might stop growing soon but every summer since i started peuberty it grows like an inch im 5'9" and black 

Hi Tail,

You are bigger than average for an adult male - that being 5 - 5 1/2".

You are not small.

Enjoy!

thanks i appriciate it medic-dan

bro slow down your lucky as f**k I started puberty early and I'm 16 now and habe a huge full beard my doctors say it's abnormal but sags and mones only 5,1/2 inches

5 1/2" is normal wang. It's not the size but what you do with it that matters. What's "abnormal" from your doctor?

I hve a6inch penis too I'm 13 about to be 14 I'm o eager to f**k Shirl is that bad

im 13 with six inches too and no longer have my virginity but sex is scary and stressful asf when u think about everything that could go wrong plus parents walking in on yuh said so scary

Bruh u got 13 year olds with 6in penises and Ik 13 and this sh**s embarrassing and also... I started puberty when I was ten

I'm 13 and my penis wean I am really hard can get to 8 in and wean kinda 7 in and wean not really turned on I have a 6 in do u think that is normal

I have a 6.5 inch penis I just terned 13 if you are 8 inch and your only 13 your have about 12 13 inch when your older you will not in joy sex it will be painful

I don't believe you kids are 13. You can't even spell simple words.

I'm 13 almost 14 and I have a 6 1/2, and guess what I know how to spell, but a lot of kids can't spell cause there dumb asses in school.

I'm 13 and I started puberty when I was 12 and my penis is 6 inches is that normal?

Im 13 and I measured mine yesterday to find that its about a little over 6". im glad im not the only one.