Like I said I'm 13 and want a bigger penish how cannot do that without pills cuz my girlfriend that I been dating for 4 years wants to have sex with me And I'm acres to cuz I got a small penis an when I say no she gets mad but I rely want to have sex!!!!

Hi Cody,

You just have to wait and let it grow.  Some guys get "big" early, others later.  There is nothing that you can do to make it bigger.

hang in there.

Hi, Firstly you should really think whether you want to have sex with someone at your age. Secondly, if you want to, it shouldn't matter how big your penis is, if she really loves you then she shouldn't judge you about it and one final bit of advice that really helped me, "It isn't how much you have, but how you use it." Hope this helps, RWR2288

How long would take I'm getting hairs near my balls I that it would be getting bigger soon and my b-say was last month throat I would of hit puberty arealdy u think I hit puberty in like a month are so

So you just turned 13.

Cody, it takes time to grow. By about 14-15 it should be 4-5". By about 16 maybe 5 - 5 1/2."

Yes, I think you are in puberty but it doesn't mean that you'll get "big" overnight.

Ty dude I hope it get big for I can please my girlfriend instead of satisfying her

Maybe if I get skinny and eat better an lose weight t get bigger cuz I showed my penis to her she laughed then we tried to have sex but she diddnt like so good

Ok this is what u do u buy A condom and u ask if she would go to the bathroom and a yes u get her really turned on and say I have a condom would u have sex with me I really love u babe and that should work

is this strange the i'm 15 African american and have a size 5" penis but its still grown. "STRANGE?"

I MENT 13

well dude im in the same position only difference is that i am twelve and my penis is only1 inch not erect and 2 and half erect and all i here is leave it to time it will grow but its not growing and there is nothing i can do to make it grow and it gives you a bad thing with girls because we dont want  to have sex even when we get old enough to do it i just want it to grow

I have a 4 in penis and I am 13 so my gf ask me to have sex I jus do what that did in American pie beta house with mike but vise versa I jus eat her p***y and she gets satisfied

I'm 13 and have a 5 inch penis not erect 7 erect and I'm just wondering is that big enough to have sex yet?

you are all children!! at 13 you shouldnt be worring about how big your penis is!!

and the girls your with shouldnt car either you shouldnt be having sex yet!! let yourself grow up a bit your body and your mind!

give it time! soon enough youll be pleasing ladies.

well im in the sameposition im 13 but i have a 6 inch penis when i have a biner and me and my girlfriend want to have sex just want to wait till fresh,en year of highschool