Hey, I am 17 years old, 5' 10" tall and I think I've hit puberty but I don't think my penis has grown. I know I have started puberty in some way- I have a lot of pubes (and I've had them for years), I have a lot of facial hair and I do shave regularly (but it's not as dark as my twin brother's). Also, another concern I have is that my voice did change but hardly. When I speak on the phone, I sound like a young child/girl. I am 4" inches erect and when I did go through a slight voice change, it was about 8 months ago. Thanks for the help!

Everyone developes at differant rates. Guys tend to develope until their 20s. My husband Is 21 and still can't grow a full beard, and His penis has gotten bigger in the years we have been together. Does your brother have the same voice as you? It is nothing to worry about. You may find all these things come in time. Some people just take longer. My good chick friend was an a all through highschool and is a tiny thin girl with a Double D now. You never know how you will develope. Look at pics of the men in your family and ask them how long before their voice got deeper. If they still have light voices you may be stuck. I hope I helped. Good luck.

Thanks! My brother has grown and everything. He has a deep voice and everything.

is he identical twin or not? It may just be a nutrition thing too. Eat health and wait and don't worry. You will grow into your own and you may not have as deep of a voice or what ever but you will get to where you are supose to be.

Thanks! Yes, we're fraternal twins and I have been eating healthy. Should I see a doctor?

hey there you should be fine... do you know if his penis is around 4in? guys penises can grow until they are in their early 20's so i wouldnt worry too much. and yes you have started puberty so you dont need to worry. if it really concerns you you could always go and get your hormones check to make sure you are producing enough testosterone. how big are your testicles lenght, witdh, depth/height? thanks

Length is 2in and width is 1.5in. Thanks again.

see so you are worried about your penis size and say that your twin brother is more mature than you  but you say his penis is 2 in long and 1.5 in cercumferance? i think you will be ok.... are you or your brother overweight at all? was that measurement (2in) an erect or flaccid length?

Thanks

I thought you meant the testical measurement. And a little yes. I don't know his measurements.

sorry i ment yours and his penis size. but your testicular size is that of a normal average adult. try pushing the fat on your pubic area near the base of your penis in towards ytour body.... your penis may be longer than you think? oh and are you of Aisian decent?

That is true. When you loose weight you will be able to see more of your penis. The extra fat kinda hides it. Something like for every thirty pounds you gain you loose and inch. You loose that thirty pounds and you will get it back.