Hello SteadyHealth community! It is a pleasure to be on here, to ask questions and hear feedback to help me with things on here. I have this problem well not extreme or bad problem but more of a problem that i just want fixing. It's all to do with my pubic hair see a year or two ago i started shaving my pubic hair and testicles and only because i grew lots of it and wanted it gone, i started to develop lots of skin conditions because of it which were: sebaceous cysts on my testicles which got bigger over time, basically white cysts that were from incorrectly shaving, red bumps and rashes and increased sweating. Now over the years ever since i made friends i have one of them and we talk about weird things like this daily every time we see each other because we go through the same things, for some reason as far as the cysts goes they won't go away and stress me out a lot but been to the doctors and they don't do much about it because it's a 'risky operation' apparently 90% of the time it can go wrong and i could loose my manhood. But also scarring can be more unattractive than the cysts themselves. If anyone has any tips/home remedies to get rid of them i would appreciate if you could tell me! My point of this question is this, my friend recently got a girlfriend and she isn't the one who likes shaved men, she likes a bush on a guy and fair enough, for me i keep manscaping but recenly my friend said for me to stop because not only is it awkward in public itching away but he says men are meant to have a bit of 'bush' down there not over the top but i would say like an inch, maybe half an inch of it, the supposedly fact about trimming your pubes make your penis bigger is a MYTH! yes i have read that it doesn't make any difference to it whatsoever, yes i agree that oral sex plays a big part in pubic hair but for me pubic hair stops me from sweating, cools the area as goes for scrotum hair. As an average guy i have been trying to grow my pubes putting down the manscaping tools and trying to grow a bush but it's not easy for me, for some reason i have above my penis a very thin layer of hair, it grows out from the top of the scrotum but then half way up it stops, it looks weird. I reckon shaving it didn't help with the growth. So how can i grow more pubic hair? i want at least 2 inches in length of it and overall starting below the belly instead of halfway down, it looks at the moment like i have a tiny 'patch' of it which i don't want. How do i improve/increase the growth of it? God made me a hairy man and yes i am agnostic if not 95% christian and to shave is just not right anymore, adam didn't shave for eve did he? no and im sure eve had a womans bush, and yes i also appreciate women having a bush down there, for me women look better and more mature with a bush. However i have never had a girlfriend nor lost my virginity but still.. in my opinion i can't stand the shaved look on women. even trimmed is weird. All i want is to oneday have a hairy chest, hairy body maybe some muscles and to look like a normal man. But pubes must be a must for me, so any tips would be greatly appreciated! and for the cysts too! P.s i don't want answers saying ''pubic hair is disgusting'' because it isn't. it's a normal thing for guys, even girls. Additional details i am 19 almost 20, tall male 6 foot 2, hygiene OK but not great, i bite my nails a lot, shower once a day, change pillowcases etc daily, mild to moderate acne. Appreciate if anyone could help me!

Celebrity

Simply stop shaving or even trimming any off yourself, as you are in the habit of doing that it might at first be difficutt, for example after about 4 weeks or so your private parts will become more hairy than they have been for a long time and you will be tempted to trim or shave the lot off, well don't and  just leave the lot to grow out, if you have a quick growth by 6 months razar and scissor free you should have a good bush of hair at least 3 or  4 inches long and you will actually regret what you USED to do.  You want to be a real man with a nice bush of untrimmed pubic hair, not look like a 8 year old boy,  well you won't  be like that if you STOP shaving and trimming it from now on.

Just stop cutting and or trimming your pubic hair