Hey I'm 17 in really need of answers n this is very embarrassing, since I was 12-15 I masturbated about almost every day n now I'm suffering a consequence, my penis is super small my flaccid width is probably n inch n 2 inches long its so small :( I tried having sex when I was 15 n I couldn't even penetrate inside her n I couldn't even fit the condom n my testise are really sagging n my erection is probably like 5inches long n 1inch n half but it don't event last long for I can't have intimate sex did I damage something in my penile organ, I know this ain't hereditary cause i did this toy self what do I do :'(

Health Guru
Masturbation has nothing to do with your penis size! When a penis is flaccid they can be any size from 1 inch to 6 inches on average the bigger when flaccid the less they grow when erect, a 1 inch penis can erect up to 5 to 7 inches where as 6 inches flaccid may stay the same just get hard. At 5 inches I can't see no reason you couldn't penetrate when you tried to have intercourse because your only a little smaller than an average adult male of 6.5 inches. I would say that problem is more lack of experience than size.
You still have time for your penis to grow yet as your only 17 and it can carry on growing into your early 20s as for your testicles it is normal for them to be like that because they regulate the temperature the sperm is kept at when there hot they are saggy away from the body but when they are cold they contract tighter towards the body to get body heat.
Stop worrying as your perfectly normal.