I went to see my boyfriend so I didn't want to get my period , I looked up ways to delay my period at home and used some of them , I also took two of my birth control pills in one day & I haven't got my period yet, I've only been on birth control for a few months , but I've had sex many times before with out any protection and haven't got pregnant . 

Health Guru

The reason why is probably because you have tried all these different things to stop it coming plus you took 2 birth control pills the same day.

Why come here asking for help when you do stupid things like that! Never mess with mother nature, it will probably take a while for your periods to regulate now and your also be out of sync with your pill as well!

I didn't ask for you to be an as****e . I'm young & in love , it was a special occasion & I wanted to have sex with my boyfriend.

Health Guru
I'm just telling you how It is! You should read up on the birth control your on and the side effects and what to do and not to do.
Your periods will start when there ready again, if you have unprotected sex many times before then you have been lucky not to get pregnant!

I've looked up the harms in taking two pills a day, it's actually very common for people to take a pill more than once a day & I have nothing to worry about . the only thing I'm worried about is me being pregnant.