Hi everyone. I'm 17 years old and i have recently started having sex with my boyfriend. I am on birth control pills and i have been for quite a while. I take them every day around the same time.. Sometimes i forget and take them maybe a hour later at the latest. We had sex last week before we went away for the summer and we did not use protection. I know i am on birth control but i've heard peoeple say that you can still get pregnant. I'm sure alot of peope would agree when i say that not everyone has a condom in there purse or pocket at everytime. If u even have a pocket or purse with you. My boyfriend only pre-cumed before he put his penis in me. althought the pre-cum was still on the penis. He did not ejulate during intercorse. My period isnt expected for possible another 7 to 10 days. But i'm lazy and my brests seem to be a bit tender. Is this a sign of pregnancy or am i over reacting.?

Well, as long as you took all pills correctly, your pills should stop you from ovulating and therefore you would be unable to get pregnant.

Your Birth control pills should have protected you this time. especially if he didnt ejaculate inside you. just wait to see if you get your withdrawal bleed, and if you dont, take a test. but the chances are you are fine.

Please people.. more opionions.!!! :$

I'm 17 and my boyfriend and I recently started having sex. I am on birth control, but we still used a condom. The condom broke, but I don't think we realized right away. He did not ejaculate, but the previous week I missed 2 pills. I took them according to instructions, but my pill package says that for the next 7 days I may be able to become pregnant. The day the condom broke was on the 7th day... so I am still very scared. Right now I'm in my third week of pills, and should be expecting my period in about a week. Do I have a high chance of becoming pregnant? If I bleed does it mean that I could definitely not be pregnant?

TAKING birth control pills prevents pregnancy, that's what you take them for!

I know the purpose of birth control pills, but they are not completely effective when you miss pills.

Well, as long as you took all pills correctly, your pills should stop you from ovulating and you should not be pregnant!

What if the girl sometimes forgets to take a her pill, me an my girlfriend had sex but I didn't put a condemn on till I was about to cum, and I probably did maybe get a little bit of pre cum inside her, but I didn't finish till putting the condem on, and she had a three day period the following week and she now says she's late, someone please help me ASAP!!!

dDAghd vegdghd.  Bhfhbd 

My girlfriend has been on Sprintec (not Tri-sprintec) for about two months now. last week we had unprotected sex almost twice a day for 4 days. Granted we just started having sex 2 weeks ago. I pulled out every single time at least 2 seconds before actual ejaculation and urinated in between each session. Since she's been on sprintec for almost 2 months, what are her chances of getting pregnant? (btw i would have used condoms if i had the money to purchase them at the time. i've been quite cautious but obviously i kept giving in to temptation) please no rude comments. just a straight forward answer.

My boyfriend put his penis inside me for a few minutes. He did not ejaculate earlier that day. He also did not ejaculate inside me either. I have been on birth control for at least 2 years. The last time I missed a pill was 2 months ago. I take my pill around the same time every night. I just want to know if I should be worried about being pregnant. I am making myself sick about it. Anxiety is through the roof.

Your too young to be having sex anyway!

I had that fear as well but as long as she takes it as soon as she remember you should still be ok

Nothing to be worried about! If you take your pill at the same time, it should be good. I've had the same thing happen to me. I use to get so worried I would feel like I was gonna puke. I always thought I had symptoms of pregnancy. But if you take your pill right, it'll be good.

youre LOL LOL