Just the other day (friday)i missed 1 pill (Birth contro) and the following day saturday my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex. I then went on to take my pills as normal but the next day (monday) i took a morning after pill. On wednesday i got my periods but not as normal as i always do,the blood thereof is lighter than usual so i just need to know if i should get worried or not.

Hi Norah,

If you miss a regular birth control pill you usually (check directions) are to take 2 the next day.  It's not that big of a deal.

The morning after pill can make your period early or late AND lighter or heavier than normal.  These are common side effects that you're experiencing.

I wouldn't be worried.

Like they said, I wouldn't be worried either. However depending on what your directions say, if you missed more than two days you should start a new pack, since you took a morning after.  I had to do that once, I went on a camping trip and missed too many days so when I came back I had to restart a new pack.