I was supposed to start my birth control pack on Thursday, but I didn't start it until my regular time on Friday (I did not double up on pills based on some information given to me by a pharmacist). On Friday night my boyfriend and I had sex. Saturday morning I was feeling extremely nervous so I went to the pharmacy and took plan b (less than 12 hours later). I have continued taking my birth control as usual.

I'm just very nervous that I could be pregnant and I'm not due to start my period for another 2 and a half weeks. Can anyone offer me some peace of mind?

I'm in the same situation kindaa. Well I just made an account for this thing so idk how to post a question.. So if someone can help me here!

I'm 18, and I've been on birth control for 3 years, april (this last month) don't ask why but my boyfriend ate one of my birth control pills.. So technically I missed one. We had unprotected sex, but within 24 hours I took a plan b.. I was a week late and then I LIGHTLY spotted for a day and a half..on april 9th. Then since then I have not started my period.. I have taken several pregnancy testss' and they all come out negative. The clinic I went to said to come back in a week if I haven't started to take a blood test. I'm worried because my mom told me all her pregnancy tests came out negative the first FIVE MONTHS of her pregnancy with me and my older brother! What are the chances I'm pregnant???? HELP ME! Message me answers please???