Hello, I have a very irregular period (never had a regular cycle) that's heavily influenced by my stress level (especially being in university; I'm 22)... but I usually have my period around 34-39 days... it has been 42 days since my last period... so I am about 3-5 days late because I have a very irregular cycle, as I have stated... I took 1 pregnancy test 41 days after my last period... and then another test on my 42 day... both came out negative within the first 2 minutes... I even showed the first pregnancy test to a pharmacist and she stated it was DEFINITELY negative; and a friend of my also stated my 2nd pregnancy test was negative (I'm very anxious and paranoid)

it has been a very stressful month for me... and I'm not sure if that is the reason its making my period come late...
also... i had PROTECTED sex with my bf after my period in July (we ALWAYS use a condom everytime and he checks if its broken...; and used it perfectly) until about 4 days before my fertile period and 8 days before my SUPPOSED ovulation day... (we stopped having sex 3-4 days before my fertile time period, we never had sex during my "supposed" ovulation times and havent had sex since)...
i'm very stressed out... i'm very scared.....

i've had my normal PMS symptoms... backaches, slight cramps, bloating, sore and tender breasts....
but I also had some constapation and diarrhea... which is common b/c i'm usually stressed out...

am i pregnant? or is my mind playing tricks on my body? is my stress making it hard for me to get my period? i hope i'm not pregnant...

If you have not had your period in several months, but all of your pregnancy tests have come back negative, it is time to see a doctor. There are numerous potential reasons why you are not experiencing a normal cycle, and pregnancy is only one of them. Only a doctor, not your friends, a pharmacist or the internet can solve this for you. You will feel so much better if you allow a healthcare professional to hear your concerns.

I hope you start to feel better!