i had sex with two men about 3 weeks apart. the ultrasound says im 9 weeks 2 days. which would make it guy A's baby. Are ultrasounds ever wrong? And me and guy A we used a condom but he said it broke. Guy B just admitted he nutted in me and thinks it might be his. Which honestly i really hope its guy B's. im really stressed out and really need to know if there is a possibility that it is guy B baby. im 21 and this is my first pregnancy. my periods are never regular so i do not know my last missed period. If someone can please help me.. i would very much appreciate it. 

Hi guest,

Yes, ultrasounds are "wrong."  They are an approximation not an exact science.  Just as people develop at different rates so do fetuses.

Another thing, most doctors base dates on your LMP and not when you likely conceived.

If you knew when your period occurred and when you had sex we could likely narrow it down easily.  You normally would ovulate between about days 11 and 16 of your cycle and the egg is only viable for 48 hours afterward.  Without that info we're just guessing.

You'll need a DNA test to confirm paternity.

Good luck.

i had sex with guy a around the beginning of may and guy b was on the 25th of may. im not exactly sure of my lmp.

is there any way to know now that i told you the dates i had sex?

No. We need to know when your period STARTED. From that date we can calculate when you would have likely ovulated (and been fertile).

oka.. thank you for trying..

Sorry. We just need more info.

I am due April 14th and I had a miscarriage on July 5th. It was my ex's child and we were still living together and having sex up until July 31st no protection at all and we broke up due to him cheating. Then august 1st I had sex with someone else . we used the pull out method. My doctor set my date of conception at July 19th after my 13 week ultrasound confirmed it I must have ovulated two weeks or so after my miscarriage. I think it is my exes baby. Is it possible it is the second guys tho ?

I am pregnant due feb 3rd, i had sex 1 time with someone March 19th 2017 and never again, due to my LMP and all ultrasounds, i conceived sometime in May, is there any chance its wrong and i conceived that one time in march?

I had sex with my ex before a few days before my LMP 13 Dec (which was 3 days early) then xmas day I had sex with my son's dad when he came by, I havent had my period since Dec & hv had pregnancy signs since Jan, I'm very confused who the dad might be. Pls help

Hi im in a similar situation. Slept with partner a 2nd jan. Had a period first day 22nd jan. Not sure if i slept with partner b weekend off 20th jan. Scan is bringing me out as 13 weeks which is bang on my first day of last period? Any idea

I need some help . My last cycle was November 24 & it lasted four days . I had protected sex with Man A on November 30. I had unprotected sex with Man B on December 3rd and he nutted inside me , but me and Man B have been trying to conceive for years & still no results , Man A has three kids already and we had unprotected sex on December 15 so who possibly could be my child’s father ?

Hi I'm a little confuse. So my period started on 22/05/18. I had sexual intercourse with guy A on the 3/06/18 And guy A on the 12/06/18. My due date is Feb 26th. Who could be the father? I feel so terrible about this.