Okay, I know this is an old topic... but I'm nervous.

My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex (STUPID, I know. We didn't exactly plan out our first time) on June 10th early in the morning (about 2 or 3). About noon or 1pm the next day, my friend and I thought it would be a good idea for me to take plan B. He did not ejaculate into me, but I know that method is not effective. I'm worried about possible pre-ejaculation that could have gotten inside me. 10 days after plan B I got my period for about five days. I have irregular periods, but it was about the same time as my last period. Flow was normal, but probably more brown discharge than usual. There was very dark red blood though. Ever since that period, I've had very sore breasts until about 4 days ago. I've had much fatigue, some dizziness, mild headaches, and abdominal pain/cramps. It feels as if my pms is on overdrive, which is very unusual for me. I've been reading forums constantly and have been worried. I got my period again Sunday, July 21st. I'm still on my period now. Again, pretty normal but more brown discharge. I also had the white discharge before my period (assumed ovulation). I'm still scared that I am pregnant, only because of all the symptoms I'm having. I've taken 3 pregnancy tests and they've all been negative. I should probably go to the doctor soon. It's just difficult without my parent's support and my boyfriend leaving for the military soon. I may go to planned parenthood soon, I just figure their pregnancy tests aren't going to be any more accurate than the HPT's I have taken. Also, we have had sex only one other time -- with a condom, and it did not break or slip off.

Sorry this is so long, I just figure it's better to put more details than less.

I guess what I'm trying to ask is if anyone out here has had this same experience. Is it possible for plan B to have screwed up my body this bad, considering I've never come in contact with any birth control before?

Any information will help! And I will be glad to get back on here to tell you all if I am indeed pregnant.

If I didn't cover some information, please let me clarify!

Thank you for any and all help.

Also, my period has smelled different. I don't know if that is significant or not. My lower abdomen is almost swollen and tight. My breasts are full and my whole body is achey. I feel as if every sign points to pregnancy but it seems so unlikely.