hi i am 21 and married. i have a 2 year old daughter and have been trying to get pregnant again. i am about 4 dpo and i have noticed already that my breasts are larger and tender.i have also had a feeling of being very hungrey even after i eat. could i be pregnant? i know its to early for a test but i am getting restless and want to know if anyone else experienced this or somthing like it?

Hi there! I am 5 dpo and I also have swollen, tender breasts. Lets hope it's good news :-)

hi there, i am 5dpo and my breasts are also swollen, tender and sore. I'm hoping it's for a good reason!

Hello, i am married, 27 and experiecing the same symptoms. I should be able to find out through a HPT on Monday if I am preggers, but i have been restless for about two weeks. I started noticing my breasts were sore about three or four dpo - they have been progressively getting larger and more sore....Normally they become tender about 4 days prior to menstruation. So any info would be helpful.

Hey,
looks like soo many women have the same kinda symptoms.
i also had tender breasts right after my ovulation, but looks like iam not pregnant as i dont feel it any more but i have lower abdomin pain, which makes me feel as if my tummy is gonna become a rock like thing;)
iam married for three years & now we want to have a baby.
good luck to all trying out there;)

%-) Hi ladies I am 27 and have been trying with my husband for a year to get pregnant,no luck now I am on 100mg of clomid to help us out, but today I am 4dpo and want to know some symptoms to look for. I have been charting and my temp has been high every since ovulation,my breasts are not sore but nipples are kind of tender. Praying for some good news, can anyone out there help?

so what hgappened? did you actually knew u if u got pregnant because of sore boobs 3 days past ovulation???

So what happened??? did you actually find out why your boobs were big and sore 3 days after ovulation?? were u or were u not pregnant? :-) any real answer will be appreciated

Hi there ladys I'm 28 yrs and I my husband and I just started trying this month and on the 12th. My period went off .I just started takinng metformin this month. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I have been expericing things that I have never relaized before. My brest have been very sore to even nipples cramping during the day. The soreness in my brest started getting sore yesterday and then the soreness got worst today and my nipples as well. The cramping comes and goes. What is crazy do to surgery my period was late so I realy did not know when I ovulated this month never kept an eye on it but I know this does not happen to me like this that I know for sure.things are different with me this month. I have never never had my nipples tingle to slight pain and I have three kids my youngest is six. So to me for every woman is differnet to you know your on body better than anyone else. Hope this helps =0)

Im 24 and my husband and i have been trying to get pregnant for four years, though with no success. Finanlly decided to use ovie calc online and figured out most fertile days. It's been 12 dpo and my breasts are tender, nipples are darker, feeling nauseated, bloated, and mostly have notice that my DD breast look like they are EE. When I lay on my back they look like jiggly jello molds....Crossing fingers that this will be the one.

I'm hoping someone can help me, i came off my pill about 3 weeks ago and since have been suffering from mood swings etc.. any how more recently, over the past week i have had very tender breasts which up to today was bareable however today they have been agonising and feel really heavy and my nipples are very sensitive.

I've now also noticed around the middle of my nipple starting to go quite dark on each breast..

Do you think this could be ovulation symptoms or could i be pregnant? Only thing is i have taken 2 tests over the 3 weeks since i came off my pill.. both negative. I have been on the pill 3 years however and don't have a clue whats happening with my cycle at the moment. I've had no period since coming off either.

Can anyone help at all?!!!!

I have two kids, a boy and a girl. Both times I was pregnant, my breasts didn't start hurting at all until the day I missed my period. Sore breasts BEFORE you miss your period mean you are getting your period in the next 1-2 weeks. If my breasts are sore anytime before my period is due, I know I am NOT pregnant. Takes the questioning away and saves a bundle on pregnancy tests. It is a simple way of knowing.

thats not true an you shouldn't say that every women is different and i feel like just because your breast didn't hurt before your period doesn't mean they aren't pregnant i have a 7 year old and i remember my breast hurting before i even go my period :x

I have two wonderful children, during both pregnancies, my breasts and nipples hurt like mad before I was due to have my period. With my second child pregnancy tests came back negative until I was 5 1/2 months pregnant... all the while sore, enlarged, full tender breasts and nipples. hope this is of help