I had unprotected sex yesterday and I'm 16. We made sure there was no precum at first and I was on top for it, not sure if that matters though. My boyfriend did cum outside of me though. He had already ejaculated 2 times that day so I don't know if that would lower his sperm count or what. I have no idea if I have ovulated or not recently because that stuff confuses. But, how likely would it be that I'm pregnant?

Hello Tjyrgrkj

First thing first, about women's fertile days - here is some info for you

Pregnancy is technically only possible during the five days before ovulation through to the day of ovulation.

These six days are the ‘fertile window’ in a woman’s cycle, and reflect the lifespan of sperm (5 days) and the lifespan of the ovum (24 hours).

If a woman has sex six or more days before she ovulates, the chance she will get pregnant is virtually zero. If she has sex five days before she ovulates, her probability of pregnancy is about 10%.

The probability of pregnancy rises steadily until the two days before and including the day of ovulation.

At the end of the ‘fertile window’, the probability of pregnancy declines rapidly and by 12-24 hours after she ovulates, a woman is no longer able to get pregnant during that cycle.

For those women who are not aware of their ‘fertile window’ or when they ovulate, sexual intercourse is recommended every 2 to 3 days to help optimize their chance of conceiving.

The three days leading up to and including ovulation are the most fertile. Depending on your cycle length the most fertile days in the cycle varies:

• If you have 28 days between periods ovulation typically happens on day 14, and the most fertile days are days 12, 13, and 14.
  • If you have longer cycles, say 35 days between periods, ovulation happens on day 21 and the most fertile days are days 19, 20, and 21.
  • If you have shorter cycles, say 21 days between periods, ovulation happens on day 7 and the most fertile days are days 5, 6, and 7.

Now for your queries - 

// He had already ejaculated 2 times that day so I don't know if that would lower his sperm count or what. //

No, that does not lower his sperm count.

// We made sure there was no precum at first and I was on top for it, not sure if that matters though. My boyfriend did cum outside of me though. //

Sex position is little contribution to pregnancy, though couples wanting a child prefer missionary position. As for ejaculating outside of you? Well, that is fine, except that there is A possibility of having sperm inside. So, it is in your best interest to have Plan B pills.

Good luck

Aushi

Hi! Can I ask if i can get pregnant when me & my bf had a unprotected sex a week after my period? here's the scenario, he really dooesnt come inside me, and i'm 100% by that. but he inserted it to me like 3 time then pull it out and then ejaculate by himself about 1 and a half minute. I'm really devastated and wanted to make sure if there's any chance if i can get preganant, my period is 2 days delayed from now, i don't really know if i'm just stressing about that so my period still doest come, or if i am really pregnant by now. Btw, its already 3 weeks since i had intercourse. Please reply!! :( thankyou.