I had sex on the day i ovulated and the two days before that (and i know i ovulated because i have this online ovulating chart that tells me when im fertile,ovulating and when my period is supposed to come). well, i ovulated on July 3,2006, my period is supposed to come on july 17 but im already having bad cramps. i never get cramps till the day i get my period but these cramps come and go.i also have light non-smelly discharge and my stomach feels alittle bigger..even my sister said i looked pregnant. On my chart it said that if i dont get my period by july 20 i can possibly be pregnant. i have mixed feelings about being pregnant because im only 18 years old and its my first year in college...i also dont believe in abortions so if i was i would have to keep it. Im just wondering is there a high chance of me being pregnant because i had sex on ovulation day?...

If you are having unprotected sex anytime around ovulation, pregnancy is a very good possibility. However, even if you are preggie, your stomach would not be feeling bigger or looking bigger yet...at all! So, that shouldn't have anything to do with it! =)
The cramps can signal pregnancy.....and they can signal PMS. It is very unsure. I would jsut wait these next few days and see if your period shows up. If it doesn't...then take a test!!! I wish you the best!
And if you find out you are not pregnant, please next time, be very careful. If you aren't ready for a baby...be sure to use great caution when having sex!
Good luck to you! ;-)

thanx kattybug99

well now im 2 days late for my period...i was supposed to get it on monday the 17th and today is tuesday and i still dont have it...should i wait a couple of more days or take a test a.s.a.p?

guess what......im 5 weeks pregnant!!!!..

omg...thats great im in the same situation lol...
cant wait to do test i did exactly like you 2days before and on day...
Think I will have same luck?

hi,
i had sex a couple of days before i ovulated, then the day before, and then on the day of...i too have a ovulation chart online i was suppose to have ovulated on the 6th of this month, and i am suppose to get my period the 20th. What are the chances that i could be pregnant...i am so nervous i cnt wait for two weeks to find out. Just to note..keep all negative comments to ur self plz i am 22 and graduating from college soon with a double major, me and my bf can afford to take on this responsibility. %-) :$

me and my boyfriend had sex on the two days leading up to ovulation, on my ovulation day and the day after. how possible is it that i am pregnant, i really need an answer please. we didnt use any protection and on the day before ovulation we had alot of sex, does that affect my chances of becoming pregnant? We are both very healthy and have no problems 'down there'

OMG. I DID THE SAME THING 2 DAYS BEFORE AND THE DAY OF MY OVULATION I HOPE I'M PREGNANT

Omg, i am the same way!
I know i had sex the whole week every night of ovulation because i take the tests to see if i am ovulating.
Although i haven't missed my period yet i am suppose to get it on the 27th. I'm so excited to see if just maybe i will be pregnant!
I have had a frequent coming and going headache, cramps, gas, dizziness, naseau, and i'm irritable. My stomach also feels VERY tight like pressing on a basketball. I'm excited and hope that i have concieved, but i am scared i haven't. I also have the slight discharge that is a clearish white color with no odor. The only thing i'm worried about is that my boobs dont hurt at all. Hopefully we will have a baby in August(:

i had sex the week im supposed to be the most fertile and we didnt use protection i havent missed a period yet but im nervous i might be pregnant. what are the chances that i may be pregnant?

my husband and I are trying for a baby, we had sex on Tuesday and Thursday this week, I then found out yesterday (Friday) that I was ovulating, and so we had sex on this day too (friday) I know i ovulated because I been using the clear blue ovulating test ticks, and it came up with a smily face! :-D so according to the 'clear blue ovulation test kit' information sheet, yesterday and today (friday and saturady) was meant to be my most fertile days and I am meant to be fertile for the next 48 hrs, so this would make it until tomorrow (sunday).

I had my last period on the 24th Jan and due on my next period on the 28th Feb.

What do you think the chances are that I might be pregnant?! :$

I would be greteful for any replies or coments. - Thanks :-)

hey me and my boyfriend are trying for another baby i have a question im hopeing someone can answer... i got my period on march 12 2001 then when i woke up yestday morring on march 25th 2011 and had some side pain and later that day i notcied i was discharging some white sticky stuff and i was really wet down there so im pretty sure i was ovulating..it was excalty 14 days after my period..so we had sex last night with no protection..so im woundering should i have sex for the next few days or sence i did it on the day i was ovulating i dont need to? how many days can a women ovulate? thanks for the help..

I had sex two days before population and on population and the next day after ... do u think I would most likely i would get pregnant?? We been trying for the longest and it never work I had get an abortion last year around February and before my period use to act funny so I really couldn't predict when I ovulate but now it seems like my period is on track cause I have this app on my phone called my days and it seem to be right this whole time.....

i had sex during my high fertility week and on the day of ovulation with my husband and was wondering how high my chances are of being pregnant? we already have q son and i am looking to have another baby soon hopefully.

ok so i started to ovulated on the first of july and i had sex the same day and my boyfriend cummed in me but the time before that he didnt so can i still come out pregnant?