im 16 and a couple of weeks ago me and my boyfriend had sex. since last week which was about 2 weeks after we had sex i have been feeling sick. i dont know weather this is because i have got a stomach problem called gastrolitious, which makes me feel sick as well. but the only problem is is that this is a different type of feeling sick, i keep feeling as tho i am going to be sick but never am.
i am not due on my period untill the first week in july so i dont know weather to wait until then to see weather i come on or not. another thing is though is that me and my boyfriend have recently split up and i told him this today that i though i was pregnant, and he has asked me to go to the doctors or get a pregnancy test. but i want to just wait to see weather i have my period or not, as well i am never late for my period. but i dont know what to do or weather i am pregnant or not.

please help

also when we had sex i was still on my period a bit but i know for definate that that time we used a condom. but we have once had sex without a condom but he did no ejaculate but that was about a month ago and i have only recently been feeling sick.

please help me

I suspect you "illness" is caused by a virus because even if you were pregnant ( i dont think you are) it would be too early for these symptoms and symptoms do not indicate pregnancy.
The time you speak of isn't usual a 'fertile" time for a girl and testing before your period is due is pointless as it wouldn't be accurate... a doctor cant even predict pregnancy usually even before you miss a period (except maybe 4-5 days before) if you are signifigntly late for your cycle than take a test but dont worry until then because as i said pregnancy is unlikely and just worrying can cause your period to be late

thanks for your help i hope that it is just an "illness" because i dont know what i would do if i was pregnant

sorry its gastritis that i have got not gasrolitious