Hey all ...

So I have been looking on this site and have found that a lot of the posts are v old! So here is my situation ... I will follow up so you all know what is going on! :) 

BACKGROUND: Aged 19 I suffered a miscarriage in my first pregnancy. It has now been nearly 3 years and no pregnancy in this time. Not ttc but happy if I do as have a long-term partner, financially secure, supportive fam etc. My 1st pregnancy, I did not find out I was pregnant until it was too late :( .. I had my period whilst I was pregnant (it was light!) and very few symptoms (felt sick, headaches, tiredness, upset tummy - but NOT ENOUGH FOR ME TO BE 100%). After my light period, two weeks later I had some light bleeding that lasted about 4 days, light pink, not very heavy. Back ache. At the time I was convinced I was - but thought I was just talking myself into it! Had a dream I had a BFP! 2 lots of bleeding in 1 month prompted me to go to docs! Doc did preg test - said neg - but when he went to put it in the bin it turned to + !! doc confirmed I was pregnant but early signs of miscarriage. At the time I was 5 1/2 stone (v v underweight! - periods did not stop at any point tho!) and stressed, so I believe this is maybe why I miscarried. No pregnancy since (have not used protection). Have seen doc about infertility - no concerns. 

HERE & NOW: Periods always regular, give or take a day or two. Have had the odd late period, only ever a max of a week - and is usually because I have miscalculated! I am now over 8 stone (normal weight for my height) and am generally happy and healthy.

Last period was around 16th Feb 2013, I think it lasted about 5/6 days. Nothing unusual. Unprotected sex throughout month, no idea if during ovulation. Periods (for last 6-12 months) have been regular. HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS LATE!!! Even when I was 2st underweight!!! 

No breast tenderness. Feel sick every now and again - but not daily. HOWEVER .. do have an upset tummy!

Have light "cramps" in lower abdomen similar to those on period but not as painful. Seem to only appear when I think about them!?! Also have what feels like growing pains in hips - but am not sure if this is psychological lol. 

At 1 week late - 2 Neg HPT (cheap brand)

At 2 Weeks late - 2 Neg HPT (cheap brand)

Headaches on and off - not bad ones. Occasional change in temperature, had a couple of days where I went hot and cold, but then it stopped. THINK i have a metallic taste in mouth - BUT I didnt have it last time I was pregnant until after PPT! 

Think a lot of it is psychological etc! However, I have friends who did not get positive results until 4th month! And my previous pregnancy was all a bit of a surprise!!! 

Any advice/questions welcome! I am going to arrange a docs appt and ask for a blood test just in case, and will also keep updating this to let you all know how I get along! 

PLEASE FOLLOW UP YOUR POSTS SO WE KNOW HOW EVERYONE IS GETTING ON!!!

Thank you :) :) :) 

Hi, so I think that you are doing exactly what you should be doing by getting a blood test to confirm.  I had a weak positive when I was pregnant with my daughter and was sent for a blood test which confirmed that I was indeed pregnant, although I already knew I was pregnant (for some reason I just knew before any tests confirmed that I was and  I also knew she was a she before any test confirmed that as well).  Be an advocate for your own health you are the only one you have.

Hi

I'm 20 years old, I have the exact same symptoms than you, except this is my first "pregnancy"(i think). I've done several tests including a blood test at a week late that all came back negative. Going to the doctor again tomorow 4 another HCG test. my first day of last period was on the 18th of Feb 13. Please keep us posted on what happening with you.

Thank you for sharing! And good luck :)

So I went to the doctors today and ... been told to wait another week! Ahh!
Have bought clearblue brand tests and am going to test tomw morning, and if neg, again on 8/4/13.
No signs of period as yet!
Still slight dull ache in tummy. No other symptoms .. although am a bit tired!
Will keep updated! :) :) :)

Thank you for all your replies! Keep me updated with you! 

Hoping you get the news you want :) :) :)

Just an update .. Is now 4/4/13 and still no sign of period.....!

Hey I'm also 19 and i think I'm pregnant, i have all the symptoms except for the sore breast. I never have a normal period so there is no telling when I will get it, but about a week ago i spotted two drops of light blood and that was it. I took four pregnancy (cheap brand) and all are negative, I have no history of being pregnant seen as i lost me virginity about two months ago. I made an appointment today at the clinic, i will keep you all updated. Wish me luck, sincerely Mariah.

Hey All of You, remember the best way to test is to wait for your period to be overdue and then test on a home pregnancy test with your first pee of the day.  Hope all you get what you hope and wish for.  Good luck everyone and thanks to all who are keeping us posted.

im going through the same thing i was due for my period around the 29th of march but i still havn't gotten it. i took a home test yesterday and came back negative. But something still worries me. im sure its nothing, it has happened before to me. Its probably just tha im ovulating later than usual or its stress. keep us updated!

Ok so ... Period arrived late on 4/4/13! So am not pregnant! For some reason I just skipped a few weeks :/ Hope all works out with you all! Keep us posted so we know what happens with everyone :D xxx

My period came in the end! Didnt think I was stressed, but I was obsessing about it - so maybe it was psychological! xxx

Hope it all goes Ok keep us posted! xxx

I am in the same both but not as slim as you, I have just turned 29 and am married . I already have 3 kids so i sort of know when im pregnant . Im getting all the same symptoms as you. My last period wason the 18th of April and they are like clockwork. I have done 3 hpt and all negative im starting to think its all in my head now but i am so convinced i am pregnant. Me and my husband had unprotected sex and i got the morning after pill 3 days later. I thought it might be that but i asked the chemist and she said that should only delay them for a week at the most so i am now 3 weeks late. I have made a doctors appointment on Wednesday. Any ideas