Hi, your probably thinking I've messed up my life but I have got secretly engaged to a Muslim boy,
my parents do not like Muslim people there not racist or anything they just don't believe in some things that they do anyway I've been engaged to this boy for about a month or so and don't know whether I should tell my parents that I'm engaged.
The other side of the story I am pregnant I don't know for sure and scared to know if I am, we did not have sexual intercourse we were teasing each other as it's against his religion to have sex before marriage, I think he precumed, I don't want to tell him that I think I am as think this may ruin our relationship 

Do you think I should tell my parents about the engagement and pregnancy ?
Do you think I Should I tell my Fiancé I'm pregnant ? 

Hi Mixed,

I think you should take a pregnancy test before you tell someone that you're pregnant. 

Have you missed your period?  While precum may contain sperm the odds aren't very high that you'd get pregnant.

Take the test.  It will help you with your anxiety and may spare your parents and fiancee some anxiety as well.

Again, I wouldn't tell anybody that you ARE pregnant yet.  You could say you MIGHT be pregnant.  There is a big difference between the two statements.

Deal with this issue before telling your parents about the engagement.  Once that's resolved, then tell them.

Good luck.

This sounds almost like a movie! You should go on the show Secretly Pregnant! I think the company that films it is casting their second season!

You should tell you mom and dad and you should tell you boyfriend if you dont they will be mad at you for life because i didnt told my mom or dad and they are mad at me for not telling them but NOW my mom and dad is not mad at me. And my boyfriend is not mad at me so yea i fell better for telling them and my boyfriend:)