Ok so here's my story. I have been having pregnancy symptoms for about 5 weeks now. I have all of them, but worse than I had with my three children. Fatigue, nausea, frequent urination, strange cravings, feet and ankles swelling, breast tenderness, and changes in them (rounding out more, and dark and bigger nipples) increased hunger. You name it, I have it. I also have an enlarging abdomen. My belly gets bigger every week. I have lost a lot of weight, and my belly was somewhat flat again, but now it is perfectly round, and I have been feeling movement. I have had three children, so I know the difference between gas, and a baby moving. The movements have actually gone from flutters to flips and bumps, or kicking as some people call it. But, I have taken 6 hpt's, 4 negative, and two positive with faint lines. I have been to have a blood test, it was negative. I went to the clinic after that, and they did a urine test, and it came out negative. Then I went to a different doctor on Wednesday and all she did was take my history, did not ask me any questions as to what was going on with my body, did a urine test, had me get undressed for an exam, and came in there and told me that the urine test was negative.  So then she sent me for a qualitative blood test, and it was also negative. I'm just confused and wondering if anyone else has had this same issue. I just know that I'm pregnant, but can't seem to get any prenatal care, because the tests at the doctors are coming out negativie. I stopped losing weight about 6 months ago after I got down to where I wanted to be, which was 125 pounds. I was on the pill, but when I had sex, I missed the pill two days after that. The last two months, I haven't really had a period. I just had spotting that lasted 4 days both times, and my periods are 6-7 days long and heavy until the last two days of them. I'm really starting to worry because I can't get to a doctor to be examined and to have prenatal care.  And I just now gained 5 pounds this week. My profile pic is what my belly looks like currently. I just need to know something. If anyone can help, please do! Thank you!

You arent pregnant, you just think you are.

What? How would you know? Are you a doctor? Have you been through what I am going through?

I'm kinda in the same boat. My hubby an I have been trying for awhile an in Dec. I had a heavy blood flow with a huge clot as big around as a fist pass out of me! Went to the ER an he just told me I was having a heavy period. (I never experience anything like it before) I was in PAIN! That came to pass an Jan. I didn't have a period an so we thought for sure I was pregnant until Feb.10th It came down but very lightly only lasted for 2 days. and then end of Feb. (26-27th) I got light pinkish dishcharge as if it tried to start again but didn't. So Mar.19 another light an short period only this month all of the pregnancy symptoms hit at once maybe 6 neg. test ...I even had extra saliva an the metallic taste for weeks. Now here it is April and not only did I have a blood flow 1 day I was ripped out of my sleep by my flutting stomach! it moved/thumped around for an hour in a half inside an out. My hubby was shocked to see it. I was literally woken up by it an it scared th he** out of me lol. So my mom suggest I go to the docs. but I told her no bc I didn't want the doctors looking at me crazy an laughing. So i just took it as a muscle spas...As I to have gained weight an feel empty everytime I eat,an more fatigue. But idk hun

I too have the extra saliva. I can't hold my mouth open for anything, or I slobber everywhere. That has only happened to me when I was pregnant before. I also have stringy white discharge every time I go to the bathroom. I am feeling a lot more movement too. I know what you mean about the docs. They think you are crazy if their tests are negative. But we know our bodies. I do have an appointment with my regular doctor on May 7th, so I hope I can find out more then...

I have also had loads of cm from the end of March until around the 1st week of April. after that a little to nun until today. It came with a (sorry tmi) bowel movement. I have been having lose stool/diarhea for the past 2 days but it comes off an on. Feeling moody,fatigue,heartburn,empty feeling, nausea, excessive burping yuck! I'm thinking of getting blood work done but I'm scared an nervous a bit of getting more negatives. I have taken pg test an for the first time they had white lines appear where the positive is suppose to be. It did it three times! Which some sites call them Evaps or no good test, but I was like three times! they were seperate test not a batch in the same box but individual. At that time my breast were so sore/sensative I couldn't even stand a bra...lol.  But they are not sore now just tingly.

I have never seen evap lines myself. I kept the tests with my youngest for a while, and never saw any evap lines after I got the positive result. I think if there is any lines, it's a positive result. Do you have a regular doctor you can go to? I would try that route because ob's are so caught up on the tests that they don't want to do anything for you.

You look pregnant! It's clearly a round bump :O

I know. I'm feeling more and more movement too. And my belly was NOT like that before. lol

No I don't have a regular doctor. I'm gonna get time out an get seen about bc today I had something happen I never had before..(tmi! sorry) Slimey/mucous bowel movement...WTH Ikr.

I posted under guest on accident

momtothree34 wrote:

You need to have a ultrasound of your abdomen and stomach just to check and see what is going on.

Let me know what happens, Pheabi. cmcgee, I hope I can get an ultrasound soon, because I really want to know what is going on.

I forgot to mention that i have the linea niegra on my stomach. Why would I have that if I'm not pregnant?

Well I went to the pregnancy center today and again (-).! I told the nurse what's goin on (futters, weight gain etc.) And she just told me she think it could be my hormones. Wow I'm thinkin of paying for blood test but would sure hate if its (-)