I had unprotected sex with my fiancé i started my period Early morning of Dec 30 , and ended my cycle on the first of.Jan... It normally last.four days, and the color was pinkish reddish...what are the odds of being pregnant?

Dear Ash

You haven't given much information to give any secure advice. You said "and ended my cycle on the first of.Jan... It normally last.four days" Your cycle is measured from the start of one period to the start of the next, any is typically 28 days. So you must mean you ended your period on 1st Jan and your period normally lasts 4 days. So ...

1. What date did your previous period start?
  2. What is the length of your cycle? Is it regular?
  3. What date did you have sex?

Well i took a ovulation test today and says I'm ovulating today. I had sex yesterday. But to answer your questions i started drc 31 ended jan 1. Had sex the sixth. Waited had sex last night... What are the chances?

And my cycle is 28 days..

Dear Ash

If you ovulated today (I would have assumed tomorrow, but that makes little difference), then the sex you had yesterday (12th) was at a highly fertile time and so there is the likelihood of pregnancy following. The likely implantation day is 22nd Jan (+/-3 days).  If you ovulated today (13th) then you would expect a period to start 27th Jan if you do not become pregnant. 6th Jan would have not likely have been a fertile day. If you were already pregnant you would not be ovulating today.

Hope this helps